Tuesday, August 30, 2005

im in trouble..

Seriously, i dont know what's my problem, but i woke up at 12, to get dressed for school, being really proud of myself, for waking up on time, for the first time in weeks!!!

Being all dressed up, and about to leave home, it suddenly dawned upon me again, that MAB is supposed to be in the morning, not afternoon! If so, why do i have the impression that MAB is in the afternoon?? How dumb can i get??? Yet the dumbest part, would be to repeat the same mistake, over and over again. *frustrated*

I think my memory's seriously in deep deep trouble. I seem to be forgetting alot of important matters, and it's worrying. I do hope im not turning psychotic....

On the other hand, i don't seem to have much problem falling asleep, but waking up seem to be such a hassle everyday. There seem to be constant phonecalls coming in to harrass me, depriving me of my sleep!! Im serious about it!

On a lighter note, im now experimenting with paper lacquer, and it seem to be on the right track, except that i'll probably have to get some real lacquer, instead of using my nail polish. But experiment would have to wait. There's a whole lot of things, that requires my attention:

Marketing project,
my very pathetic MAB ( i gotta start taking out the notes to study, before it's too late), there's also Comm Law assignment, that i've not done yet,
and The triumph competition to plan about (but i've yet to submit the application form, and elaine's been constantly bugging me over the phone, calling me from 8.30am to 2.30) which is kinda of the main reason why i haven't been having proper rest.

I'm Sleep deprived, but somehow, for the past few days, there seem to be this whole conspiracy to depreive me from my much needed sleep!
There's the constant phonecalls, and i had commercial law on saturday morning, and i went on to meet up with Selene for a shopping session! Had to wake up at 10am for dim sum on Sunday, since i promised mommy that i'll go for it, and i was so sleepy, i could have slept standing up. On the way over to grandad's house, i fell asleep in the car, despite being squished in a weird manner, (dim sum was with my aunt and cousins as well...so 5 of us squished together in the back to visit grampa) i managed to sleep my way there alright! haha

I went home, and played Majong the rest of my sunday with Christopher, Esther, Joanne, Jason, and a girl named Kat, that i've never met before. YEah...so much for sleeping. Naturally, i was stonned throughout the entire game, but it was fun while it lasted.
Meeting up with the gang, kinda made me miss going to Mambo. I might want to go this wednesday, if im not feeling too tired. After all, it'll be closing for renovations soon, and the next time that i'll be able to step into the place, it'll prolly be after exams, when it's "beautified"

Was supposed to meet up with the group mates yesterday, to discuss Marketing project, but it's been postponed at the very last min. I was already out of the house, and having lunch at Marina Sq with beanie... We went to try Carl's Junior. It's this expensive Fast Food joint. The burgers are pretty nice, though slightly pricier than Burger King. It's a nice stuffing experience, and i went shopping around (since proj is cancelled), after beanie went off for work. and bought stuff again.
I should refrain myself from stepping near the parameters of town and shopping malls! It's such a dangerous place! Money gets lost withou much effort!
----------------------------------------------------------
There's so much meeting up to do, even though boo boo's busy working and not with me. I need a time managment expert to help me manage my life soon, before i bonker off. Grrr!
I is sleepy, but i need to send the dumb triumph application form to Jalan Perminpim, and i might wanna meet up with Jenice and Gloria, since i haven't seen them for at least a year. Last time i remember seeing them, was last sem before exams. so it must have been at least 6 mths or so already?

Look, it's true that i'm a busy bummerina. I'm not doing anything in particular, but i've still got a whole bunch of important task waiting for me, and yet im still busy doing my mundane routine. How could i possibly survive??

Oh, Does anyone knows how to add music into their blogs? What must i do?