Monday, January 23, 2006

presents & a one night stand.

Mr boo went to the workshop, and added more stuff into his prized sound system. So he was given a replacement car for the time being. While he was at it, i was shopping away somewhere around town area... When he was done with his stuff, he came over to pick me up!

I was supposed to meet him by the road side, then hop on, when he drives by.... unfortunately for me, with the bad human traffic and all, i had difficulties locating the place and getting there fast. i was running around the roadside, looking like a chicken that's lost it's head!!!

While i was running thru and fro with my mobile in hand, i was unable to locate the mazda!
It slipped my mind, in my moment of panic that he's not driving the mazda...and i kept ignoring this honking car (which happens to be my boo!)
Sigh...

I laughed, when i finally saw and got into the car, and laughed even harder after observing the interior. It's just soooo retro!

The car's vintage alright! But according to boo boo, you can see signs that the car was once the pride and joy of someone. It's well taken care of, if you take it's age and other factors into consideration.
With it's very "happening" alarm system (when it's locked & unlocked, it says viper armed and disarmed, alittle too soft for me to hear it clearly... yes i laughed again), the racing momo steering wheel, sports pedal,some interesting light that starts blinking, if you rev the engine up to a certain rpm, and the engine switches off by itself after you remove the key...blahblahblah.. not forgetting the "ah beng" lights in the boot!

Yes i am so tickled by it!
I had a go at driving the car too, since it's a manual. But having not been driving for a loooooonng time, i was alittle rusty! And i forgot how to park.
Yeah, so i satisfy myself by going around different carparks, and round and round and round. I refused to drive home myself. *smirk*
















My boo look so proud in here! This is his official "one night stand" car! The proton saga i think.

It's definitely one experience to remember! The vintage car and all...

For his mom's birthday, we celebrated for her, and had bufffet dinner at Hotel Rendevous, i ate about 15 herbal drunken prawns that night! It's the yummiest thing served in the entire buffet spread. Ho! ho! and the prawns are live and fresh!
They look so cute when they're swimming in the tank. Huge eyes that are placed so far apart!

As for the prezzie, We've got her the osim UZAP for her birthday, and guess what?
Her best friend's gotten her a UZAP as well. duH.. now we're stuck with 2. Amazing huh?

So if anyone's interested in getting a UZAP that's unused... ask me.. But price's not negotiable. Retail price should be $268.. if u're interested it's 10% off the R.P.(retail price).