Friday, March 24, 2006

hello!















Yes we're finally finished with our Marketing Research case study assignment.
I've been catching up on my sleep, and i must say that i haven't been doing a good job with the catching up part.

Granddad's funeral on Tuesday was a rather grand affair.
There was the live band that sang songs in dialect, making it difficult for me to appreciate them, the cymbal clanging gang that "performed" for more than an hour (they were dressed in white and green cowboy shirt and pants, donning on white cowboy hats with green furry stuff at the rims of the hat) , that made 3/4 the cousins nod off while waiting for the performance to finally be done..while the cymbals and trumpets were at it, there was those hideous big headed puppets with caterpillar eyebrows flailing their arms around in unison...
when they finally ended... i was left sleepy and half deaf.


Despite being a rainy weekday, many relatives and friends still took time off to send grandad off for the last time. We had the funky lorry that was decorated with florescent lights, and gay banners, and we also had the cymbal people and my uncle's tuscani leading the gayly decorated lorry, while we had people to carry the coffin and a whole load of people trailing behind. We walked a good long distance, before finally boarding the bus. We managed to hold up the traffic for a really long time, while the procession went on, and my socks was wet and icky after the walk.

Yup.. It looked more like a celebration, rather than a solemn affair. But the definitely sad.
Too many coincidence happened during this few days, and i dont think it's purely superstition.
I do hope that mommy and ah yi will get over it and feel better soon, though i know it will definitely take lots time, before they can actually let it go.

On a lighter note, im enclosing pictures of my 2 fat babies... Here they are, eating in unison, posing for the picture!They look like scoops of furry icecream! Haha!




left: Princess Tiger Lily. Right: Mr Pebbles.








I've just settled on my new look for this entire season. Considering the fact that im only left with Black, White, green, Blue, Grey and Khaki colors to parade around until i am done with mourning, my new favourite colors are turquoise and mint green, and the occassional black and white.

Boy am i glad that i purchased 2 new skirts from mango with my birthday vouchers! A faded denim skirt and a navy lantern skirt, and not forgetting a khaki super low v neck top.
I got a new turquoise wedge from VNC and im aiming at a bronze pair of heels from Parade! I got a new mesh black belt, and some stockings to cut! Haha!
im going mad splurging, and im feeling guilty. =X

I'm also aiming at a multiband ring, and a pair of ear cuffs earrings from Fie, and a sewing machine. I am so going to be broke, at the rate im spending. Arghhh!