Saturday, April 15, 2006

complains




























Im so bored!!
I've been trying to study study and study. But if you ask me.... there wasn't much progress to boast about.
Seems like...the rest of the world is studying thrice as hard as me..and im still rolling along like some dead beat car without a battery. Bah!

I've been progressing alot with my sleep though. *wink* Haha! and the hammies are following my lead.. they can sleep in the weirdest position, like using the running wheel as a hammock, and hugging the food bowl as a pillow! Those pictures were taken when they were still babies..

They're very much huger now, and we're suspecting that Tiger Lily might actually be pregnant! Oh gosh!
And the scabby on my knee is rather distracting, with the usual scratching and prodding and scrutinising... moisturising helps with the itching though...

In case you're wondering, i fell while i was rushing off to MOS many Days ago..
The fall left holes in my stockings, a sore spot and gave me a slight limp. It's reduced to a scab and bruise on my knee, and i guess a scar to keep eventually, and the itch to bear with temporarily. =(
I know i'm accident prone, but i can't help it...would just really appreciate that major ones would stay away.. haha.




I've managed to meet up with Rong Jun after what seemed like years (yeah, 2 years in truth),
We met up at the Black Canyon along the stretch of little eateries at Serene Center, had this majorly spicey Tom Yam Soup with rice, then ran over to the Ice-creamery place and had Baked Alaska & Muddy Mud Pie Ice Cream cakes....and rotted our time away outside Macs for a really long time (coz it was raining).

i went out for supper at Holland V later in the night with the boo boo, and had my favourite congee from Crystal Jade. *smiles & beams about* Nothing beats eating yummy supper, when you're hard at work studying!

I've been wanting to shop, but there's nothing much on my shopping list to conquer, and the weather isn't making things any easier for me...

Like now! I'm supposed to be meeting mommy at Far East for dinner and alittle shopping, but it's raining like we're trying to flood a pool the size of Singapore! Arhhhh!! My shopping trip's either going to be ruined, or it will definitely be delayed.

Oh well, i might as well go get ready, sit around, and wait for That Rain to be smaller, then leave the house.