Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What a scare

In the midst of my studying breaks, everytime i walk past a mirror..i get quite a scare looking at my reflections in the mirror. I look like a freaking mad hag with my hair bunched and bundled up in weird directions, and my bespectacled face that truly brings out the nerd in me, the super dark eye ring, beneathed the pale face decorated with surfacing pimples....
With all the mugging going on now, I hope the rest of the world is look as "enchanting" as i am now .. *heeheehee* Yes i know i'm wicked... who isn't?

Speaking of which, i look like im wearing a really bad wig on my head. My hair's growing, and i swear that short hair, though fuss free in it's way, is high maintainence in yet another way.
Must be wondering what the heck i'm rattling about.... haha.

With short hair... i've got no problems walking around with the "bedhead" look without fussing much with the hair. There's no need to comb my hair, with the exceptions of after showering!

But with short hair, i gotta visit Kate very often, coz my hair grows out of shape really fast, and when everything looks out of proportion, the hair's got this tendency to look like helmet! Yucks! I dont fancy walking out with Helmet head?

Yet it makes so much sense to keep my helmet hair on, til i'm done with the exams, coz i'll be stuck at home mugging half the time anyway.... Haha. But i'm still having a hard time resisting the urge to drop by Blitz.

Anyways, i couldn't figure out if i should keep the hair short, or attempt to grow it back long again... Short hair's getting kinda boring, and unless i dabble in some asymmetric cut... i seriously doubt anything interesting will be happening to the hair soon... Yawn...