Thursday, May 04, 2006

pictures from the phone

When words fail to cheer up any sad spirits, pictures always do the trick!
I was stuck between the choice of studying, or loading pictures from my phone...
No prizes for guessing my choice of actions. =)
Some random blury pictures that i snapped with my phone. It's blurry coz i was acting sneaky alright!















(from left to right, stands a lady, a guy with his hands reaching out to the lady's chest, and a guy with a masked face that's holding onto a gun)
The text at the bottom says: " i was made to feel a right tit."
















Condom on the left asked " what's the matter with you?"
The right condom replied, " i'm getting pissed off."
















Lastly, it's the smiley cake that i got, while i was hanging out at Mac's a few days ago.
A cute guy queueing before me, told me that my cake's cute. I replied him " Yup i think so too", and smiled on, biting onto my tongue occassionally, while he waits patiently for his drink, and i wait for mine. (coz i didn't know how to expand the conversion with cakes being the starters.... you know how awkward it is?!?)
Ha haha!

*The 2 humour tee graphics as pictured above, are a product of Topshop, Topman.
Figured out that i should account for the source of origins of the funny pictures.