Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pretty rings and new hair color!









The starr












Look! Such pretty rings! These pretty bling blings are from Mauboussin!
They're newly launched at Taka and Hilton Hotel i think. Was reading up on the brand write up, and i'd say that the concept's pretty cool and pretty.
Enough said, click here to check out their designs! there's bound to be one design that'll make you drool with desire (im having ring fetish this season). The price? The ring's going for at least $3,400 and above.
There's the subtle classic, and the huge blings! Just looking at it, made my eyes sparkle!

What a great way to splurge, when you got too much cash to spare! Haha!

I paid Kate a Visit earlier, and guess what? I'm sporting a new haircolor!
I like the idea, and the technique she did on me...
It's supposed to look like i've dyed my hair 2,3mths ago, when in actual, i've just dyed the hair hours ago.
She combined copper and blonde, and my natural hair color, to give me a gradual faded look....or according to William the smoky look. Ha!
Her inspiration? My feathery hair, which according to her, reminded her of feather dusters.
Thank God that i ended up looking cooler than the feather duster.. Yikes!

Pictures of my hair... i'll take them tomorrow..
But i can assure you that the camera does no justice to my cool hairdo!! Woo hoo!!
------------------------------------
I just got reminded about how much there is to be done in council, in the coming semester!
I'm hyperventilating, just thinking about it! OMG!
So much for a relaxing holiday ya?
haha!!