Sunday, July 23, 2006

a day's complains and my reward.


Getting ready for Work.
My head looks kinda like a lolly.. u think?












Ahhhh, i've just accomplished yet another Super cold assignment for the week. It's definitely a job that test one's patience.

Where was i yesterday?
Hotel park royal or something like this. It's the one near City Hall.
Rachel and i were allocated there, and were lurking around the lounge, and we thought it was bad. There was practically nothing to do, and it's the slowest 4 hours of my life since the start of this semester....

Until i met today.
I was stationed at Serangoon, at some small little thing called a PUB, and it's called Secret Garden with Linna.
After 5 minutes, i was on the verge of crying.... not because i was bullied, but 5 minutes does seemed alittle like 5 hours to me. There really was nothing to do.

Time passed really

S.. L.. O.. W.. L.. Y..

Sigh..
I spent 4 hours chatting with this old gentleman who kept repeating himself. Sigh..
I need a more exciting life soon... if i were to keep up with future Super Cold promos..
I was supposed to be allocated at Harry's in Orchard.. but due to unforeseen circumstances...
Secret Garden became the final destination.


I shan't complain too much, coz eventually, it did contribute to my shopping Fund.. =)

Boo came to fetch me after work, and we went to Cineleisure to catch, The pirates of the Carribean.

Definitely a funny movie, because i remembered laughing really loudly and uncontrollably.
I like it. Do you? Especially the part where Jack Sparrow was due to be barbequed. It's hilarious!


I'm glad my day ended pretty well, after all, i started my day pretty nicely too..

I had enough sleep for once since the entire 2 weeks, and finally managed to grapple lots of time to dilly dally around, and yet managed to get my french manicures done!!!
"wha your nails "chui" already." i quote Stephanie.
It's that bad. I didn't have the luxury of time to repair my nails, not to mention re do a fresh coat of paint work.

Yes, i do like to complain alot, don't i? *smiles*