Monday, July 03, 2006

shoppping spree!

I've been busy shopping! I've shopped the entire town!
Zoe and i combed Icon a day before orientation, and i bought myself a pretty bracelet with dangly trinkets, and i fell IN LURVVVEE with this pretty fairy bracelet. But For a toy accessory, it's definitely not worth the dough...

Was throwing money over at Mango Scotts before i went over to ICON, and i bought a black racer tank and a blue tubie, while Zoe was having her hair trimmed.

Went shopping at Marina and Suntec on Saturday, and i bought myself a cute slack pants with pocket ribbons from Mango Marina, and this suspiciously short stripey green skirt, which i mistook as a tube top, and there's the very sweet and demure white blouse that i bought with Zoe at BySI, and not forgetting the pair of capri tt i bought at Suntec, to perform operation Slitted Capri.

Slitted capri was a success, though mommy thinks the slits went a tad too high.
Ironed my growing stack of clothes, altered the looks of a top, a dress, and they look as cute as new, and ta da! I'm all ready for school!!!
Itchy fingers can just be sooooo fun at times! Haha!

School starts on Monday, while the others are starting on Wednesday...how unfair!!

I'm signing off for supper, then sleep. Yuckky school!Bah!