Sunday, September 03, 2006

A day of coincidence...




I swear this top generated lots of coincidences for Zoe and i!
Spotted the similarity?

It all started off with one fine shopping day..
Zoe and i spotted a top. It was almost as if i could read her mind, i forced her to give it a try.
She loved the blouse the instant she tried it on. While she was changing out of the blouse,
I asked the salegirl if there was other colors available.

The minute Zoe stepped out of the changing room, i started rattling the other available colors...
and when i was done, she asked "how did you know that i was about to ask about the colors?"

I shrugged, it wasn't surprising to learn about an individual's shopping habits, not forgeting that this was probably the millionth time we shopped together in our near 3 years of friendship.

I tried on the blue top, and it did me no justice, making me look charred. Instead, i tried the white, and it did mircales for me! Yippee!

We both purchased the top, and never said a word about wearing it.
Early this July, which was days after purchasing this top...
we created sensational joke amongst our circle of friends.

Everyone was laughing when we appeared in school wearing the exact same top, despite not communicating our intentions. What's funnier would be how the others were just jokingly speculating to Zoe that they'll go buy lottery, if they catch us wearing the same top on the very day.

Zoe was cursing like mad when I met her at the canteen. It's rather funny. I couldnt stop laughing the minute i saw her. Kangwei and Cae really did get lottery tickets after that, but they won nothing.
Haha, i bet there would be magic, if Zoe and i Purchased the 4D tickets instead. Oh who cares?