Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Night adventure


What have i been doing for the past few days?

Boo says i've been busy being a cocoon!
I've been sleeping, eating, watching korean dramas and cartoons, then back to sleeping
On an average, i've been clocking at least 12 hours of sleep a day..hahaha
Love my lifestyle?
Nope! I'm finally bored of the bummerina life, but it seems like i'm stuck in a sleep curse.

Can't seem to prevent myself from sleeping too much!

*horrors*


I've managed to deliver Zoe's present over supper yesterday.
We met at Tong Shui Cafe at Zion road, since she claimed that it's the most centralised location for the both of us.
True enough, the both of us, arrived nearly the same time, with identical fares ($9.30), and both our cab drivers brought us along a slight detour (those stupid sly cab drivers!).

Oh well, i do hope that she likes the present that i've gotten for her. I chose a white gold pendant in the design of an abstract butterfly that seemed really like 2 hearts linked together, lined with miniscule diamonds that's barely visible. The minute i laid my eyes on the pendant, i just had Zoe in mind. *grins*

Hopefully it's something for her to remember her school friends by, after all, this will be her last birthday, being a student. Her next birthday, she'll either be a bummer, or deeply plunged into her work. Bah! Hate the thought of it!

Ben came to look for us, when we were nearly done with supper. Since he's decided to give Zoe a lift home, I've finally found out where Zoe lives (mind you, it's like reaalllllly reallllly deep inside a corner of St Michaels..it's crazy!), then on the way back, i decided that i needed to pee really badly, so we stopped at the Oriental Hotel opposite the Esplanade. I love the hotel interior! It's just so simplistically pretty.

Ben reckons that the hand soap in the toilet smelt like the perfume Ck one, so i ran back in there, and washed my hands with the hand soap again. (yeah sounds ridiculous, but i was that bored, ha ha).

We ended the night with an ice cream cone chat at Ridout Tea garden.
I seem to be into Mac Donald's $0.50 ice cream cone recently.

That's all for night adventures. =)