Tuesday, September 12, 2006

voucher hoarding

Shopping vouchers = shopping glee!
I've hoarded up $65 worth of Tangs vouchers, compliments from Quacks!! =))))

I'm having a hard time deciding on what free/heavily discounted item to get!

Skin care?
Clothes?
Accessories?
Shoes?

Arhhh! The thought of shopping is pleasing to the mind!
You'll never know how hectic your week can be, until you've gone through one!

For the whole of today, everytime i lay sprawled on my comfy little bed, trying to catch up with sleep, or deceiving myself into the sleep cheating method of additional snooze...
only to be thwarted by the ringing phone!

It's almost like a curse!
Close my eyes for more than 5 mins... the phone's sure to ring!
Thank god for the free incoming! My mobile phone bills have never been anything near average or normal before, despite taking up a student plan!
The SMSes are the real killer. I've never known what my fingers were capable of, until i saw my monthly bills.
I could easily hit 2000 smses each month!!

Speaking of which, i'm living fine with the L6, but the sms-ing technology is soooo soooo laggy.
I kinda miss Nokia.
Since im at the Mobile phone topic, i've kinda decided to settle for the N70.
After all, the N70,N72,N80,N90 they all look ugly and brick like.
Since they aren't scoring with me on the design factor, i reckon the price would have to be real appealing.

Probably would spend the money that i've saved on purchasing a cheap phone, on "plastic surgery", say the G-wrap thingie for phones?
I'm also thinking of getting a laptop skin for the glitzii. Mom keeps stacking stuff on my laptop. Hate to think about the day it'll receive a major scratch from random objects.

Any idea where i'd be able to locate a laptop skin/wrap?

And i NEED a holiday! a cheap one would be fine too. (yes wishing well?)