Wednesday, September 20, 2006



You'll never know how much dilema i was in, when i was deciding on the design of the wrap!

There was the horror stories that Zoe fed me with, the never ending ugly pile of designs to shortlist, then the final design to decide on, followed by whether to give the phone a glitter base or normal base etc...

Just deciding on glitter base or non glitter base alone, was enough to give anyone a headache. Anyone watching me.. (probably Zoe), might think that it a life threatening decision i was making. Boo would probably have blew his top and started grunting at me. Yes, that's how long i took, to decide and envision just how my phone would look like.

Then there was the actual waiting time, being a very labour intensive business. I waited for more than 2 hours just to be in queue, and another hour and a half to get it wrapped.

All that waiting was not in vain, when i laid my eyes on the phone. It's beautiful!
Haha! I've got a pretty phone now! Yay!