Saturday, October 14, 2006

Girl Power!




Pictures from the Korean flick, My wife is a gangster 2.
For 2 fridays in a row, i refused to stay out late, all for the show, my wife is a gangster, and the sequel to it, my wife is a gangster 2, the legend returns. I absolutely love the show!
Why so?

Because it portrays girl power! The coolness factor of the female lead is undeniable!
I can't help but gush whenever she does those kungfu moves of hers...
The female gangster a.k.a the female lead, bears a resemblance to Danny's Girlfriend Hui Xian. Even boo agreed with me on that!

And it was because of this cool chick gangster show, that sort of inspired me into getting my first pair of converse shoes, after watching the show, sometime last year.

But i hardly ever remember to dig out my grey and pink/coral converse boots out for a walk... oops.

There's also this cute fish radio that the shop in the show has, where the fish would tap it's tail and maneuver the microphone stand with its fins while singing to the song i will survive. . I wanna lay my hands on that cute singing fish... *sulks*
Enough of my gushing and swooning of my female gangster idol..
Click here for the movie review of the sequel.

There's apparently a part 3, and i can't wait for it to be out!!

Ahhhh girl power rocks! hoo!