Thursday, November 23, 2006

Back from Phuket



I'm back! I've spent the whole of today recuperating at home. Sleeping, online, sleeping, online.
I shan't talk much about Phuket, until i get the complete set of pictures from Boo, as MSN has failed us badly. Hahhaa. But i've leeched alittle from boo, and posted them in Friendster, in case you're interested.

I miss Phuket terribly, coz over at Phuket, all we have to do is sleep, wake up, eat breakfast and decide what we want to do for the day.
Coming back to Singapore, reality crashes back, and i'm reminded of the responsibilities that i'm stuck with, the hectic work schedule that i've planted myself into - all for the sake of money!

I'm gonna work hard, for the coming Bali holiday in Feb. If that doesn't surface, i'll then probably go over to Bangkok or Hongkong for some big time Shoppping in May! (well that's my plan for now..)

So i'm pretty much stuck with work for what's left of Nov. I need jobs for Dec....so if there's any job that pays pretty good, dont forget me ya?

I'll be working for Lucidol from the 27th nov -3rd Dec at Bugis. It's apparently a road show of sorts. Do drop by if you're free, as i've got this gut feeling that i'll be extremely bored working there for 7 whole days. Bah!