Friday, March 16, 2007

being lost and a new haircut

Monday
Woke up with aching legs.
Legs behaved better when boo offered to bring me out to catch a movie.
Interesting to know that the feet were instantly feeling as good as new, as i hurry about to dress up. We caught "Music and Lyrics" at Vivo City, and i think the soundtracks of the movie is cute.
We walked past Best Denki, and boo got me the curler that i've been wanting for weeks. The process of deciding was agonising. I couldnt decide if i should settle for one with cord, or without. The thickness of the curler, and the brand.
But hey! I've *waves the hair wand at everyone*
i've settled for the panasonic ionity curler!

Wednesday

Meet Monster. I saw him at Urban Junkie. Pris says he's been designed to be stuffed into shoes, to make them smell good. So cute! You can rearrange his mouth, and yank out his eyes, to create a pop-out-eye effect. He not for sale though...
Met mommy and the brother for a short dinner, before i rushed on to Blitz to get a haircut.

Went to Zouk after the haircut, and gave everyone at Mambo a "surprise". Bad music this week..

Thursday
Took this in the cab, while rushing off to Bugis to meet the group mates for our interview with AnBC for our distribution channel project. I'll promise to take better hair pictures soon..
My haircut on wednesday was done solely to make my head look less like a helmet, and most importantly to balance up the sides - the after effects of Gabriel chopping up the whole of my left side about 7 months ago. Yes you can be sure that i was rather pissed at him for a week, because everyone made negative comments about my hair. However i grew to like the haircut a week after - who cares about what everyone else thinks? Hahahah.
While we were at AnBC snapping up pictures of the store interior and products, Pris and I fought hard against our urge to buy up all that cutesy and pretty products. I ended up buying only a box of paper embellishment. Spiral paperclips.
I realised that i've got a thing for unique or cute paperclips.

More pictures to come, as i'm unable to locate the Olympus camera. Sure hope that i didn't lose yesterday.
Oh wait, Da just smsed to say that the camera's with her.


*Yup the camera's back, so more pictures in. Here, we have Pris and i goofing around at AnBC!
Nahh, we're trying to illustrate how spacious the aisle actually is! Ho ho ho!

Friday
I zonked out on bed after dinner, and after some quick calculations, i gathered that i've zonked out in bed for alittle over 13 hours. I could have lingered in dreamland for another few hours, if it was not for the fact that i could feel that "sleep-for-too-long-headache" creeping up.

I have tons of work to do, but i'm not in much of a mood to start on any. *pouts*

I dropped by Zoosh yesterday night to collect the Mobil uniform for Da and i. The uniform was horrible! The entire combination looked like what mommy wears to bed, especially the market looking bicycle shorts, like i'm wearing a sloppy body suit. Boo!

To make things worst, i was lost while making my way over to Zoosh. Irvin the agent fella had to drive over to pick me up. It was utterly embarassing!
Being lost is pretty rare to me, as i am hardly ever lost!
The fella had to add salt to my already bruised ego, by asking me if i knew how to go home from his office.

Of course i do!
He said that his office was opposite the community center, and I merely screwed up the wrong Community center.
Afterall, i never knew that there were 2 community center around Chinatown.
I went to the only CC that i've seen around the Chinatown area.

IF he told me that his office was near Keong Saik Road, and somewhere near the Oriental building, i wouldnt have ended up being near the Great Eastern builing. Gahhh!