Saturday, April 21, 2007

sunnies. hair. exams


I took a picture with Eelyn's sunnies! They're cute! But i think they look cuter on her than me!
I think it's something that has got to do with the jawline and cheeks.
i've got fat and huge jawline, while Eelyn has nice jawlines that i'll die to have.

I sent Boo up to Blitz for a haircut the other day!
It's his first time being a guinea pig! (my attempts on converting him into a cheapo...haha)
We were caught in the rain after lunch, i insisted on cam whoring to pass time while waiting for the rain to lighten up alittle. Made silly faces as usual.



Went over to Reds for the hair demo that William and Gabriel conducted.
I had fun with the girls! From left to right : Jayne, Christina, Rachel and me.
I look huge and fat in this picture! so maybe it's time to lose some weight.
It's totally unflattering standing next to the 3 of them! Arghh!

As for the demo, i'll say that it was quite an experience. Just earlier in the day, William (one of the boss of Blitz), told me that i'm Blitz's longest model ever. Gahhh.. 4 whole years la. I take it as a compliment, and that speaks alot about my patience and my "cheapo-ness" too.
hee hee hee.

Hung out with the crew post Demo, they are a funny bunch. After knowing some of them for years, this is actually the first time i hung out with them. Haha. Too bad Kate wasn't there.

--
Was out mugging at Ridout Macs earlier.
I didnt accomplish what i sought to accomplish today.
Which is quite a feat actually.
I made a pact with Zoe. We were supposed to finish reading up 300 pages of our textbook.
alas! i've merely managed 100pages of Human Resource Management! Boo.

I went over to commonwealth for dinner with Zoe and Daniel, and I ended up with skinned elbows and knee when my attempted stunt failed.
Being lazy, i refused to make a detour. Deciding on hopping across a huge steep drain that separates the walkway and the concrete road. But Alas! the slippers that i was wearing wasn't meant for stunts. Whoops!
I slid, fell, and have skinned myself.
Thank god Daniel managed to grab me in time! Or i'd end up in a worst state.

Lesson learnt: Never attempt stunts in flip flops.

Boo.
It was fun while it lasted (2 seconds). Been a long time since i last tried stunts.
Makes me feel young again! Hahaha!
--
On a darker side, exams is approaching in a matter of days.
I hate the stupid that set the schedule.
25,27,30 April. and 9may.

I submitted Distribution Channel project on monday, and my first paper is on Wednesday.
Makes me wonder if that stupid had brains to think anot!
So much for compassion la.

I have to rush to study for 3 papers in a time span of 9 days!
Well done stupid. At the rate my face and health will be taking a toll!
I can so envisioning myself dying sprawled on the floor, from sheer exhaustion, or and overload of information

Disgusting stupid schedule.

Bah!

*Revolted face, and stomps off to bed*