Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sandisk Mobile Event

Yes, finally a change of blogskin!
It's been more than a year since the use of the glamour girl skin!
The words of the skin are supposedly inspired by a song - according to the creater/designer.
But i really like the look and color play more than anything else!
I've finally received most of the pictures for the SanDisk Mobile launch event at Balaclava, Suntec! Here we go, Zoe and I in our skimpy little silver white outfit!

Group picture taken with the Tequila company people who were incharge of the SanDisk deal, as well as to organise the little showcase at Balaclava!
Left to right: Zoe, Wileen, Richard, Lawrence, Diana and Daphne!
And while working halfway, who should show up and walk through the door?
Alex!
Apparently Mr photographer turned techie dealer here suddenly took a career switch! Aha!
Been a long time since i last saw him, so i guess it's always good to catch up!
I've been hearing lots of remarks about how scrawny i've grown to become lately, which i've always dismissed - thinking it's just mere coffee table talk, and pleasantries exchanged.. but apparently not! Looking at this picture taken with Richard and Zoe, it redefines the phrase seeing is believing, and i guess it kinda marks the "peak" of my scrawniness!
I do believe that i'm almost looking 2 dimension - a there, not there syndrome (as friends fondly describes the 2-Dness of a human being) Ah well!

As usual, i digress too much!
Post event - the traditional cam whoring that never fails to take place after work..
It's almost as if we're working just for the sake of taking pictures! :D

After we're changed, we went back into Balaclava to finish up all the drinks that we've ordered!
Just looking at the table full of drinks, is enough to make me shudder!
Luckily it wasnt all for me!

In preparation of my wisdom tooth sugery, i had to fast and not consume any drinks or food after 12am.
Zoe and I had to abandon the conglomeration of drinks and friends at Balaclava to get me some dinner, before it's too late! Thinking about it makes me sound like some kind of a Food Cinderella!Haha
I left Balaclava feeling tipsy... Only to reach Glutton's Bay at the Esplanade Drunk!
I could barely lift my head up!
Resorting to using my hands to prop my head...
My head gets lower as the time edges by...

and next thing i know - i slept face down. Zoe had fun looking at me vegetating

I woke up, played alittle with the broccoli, and promptly fell back asleep on the table after!!

I was too drunk to take pictures or eat after this.
Zoe practically cooked, and fed me food.
We left the place with most of the food bubbling in the happy pot and headed home to sleep.
It was just plain lucky that i managed to stuff myself full with finger food at Balaclava before i became too drunk to eat, or i'd have died or gone weak from hunger making my way to the surgery room. :D

* Because i was too drunk to function, I eventually only remembered to remove my nail paint in the car, while mommy drove me over to the dental center. Hahahah.