Sunday, March 22, 2009

Foot reflexology

Foot reflexology!
I finally worked up enough courage, to give it a try!
Honestly, foot reflexology isn't as painful as what mommy makes them out to be.
Mommy used to tell us scary stories about how painful an ordeal massage and foot reflexology are, and well - it took me 25 years to want to give both massage and foot reflexology a try!

However, I was feeling a lot braver to give it a try - because BD's around to "suffer" with me.
In truth, he likes it, and it is probably entertaining to watch me wince in pain.
Hurhurhur..
Here's pictures that he's taken of me, during my first attempt.

Just look at how nervous i was smiling! 

And my subsequent random expressions when they were kneading my foot.
Gosh! It's such a bitter sweet experience!

It feels rather awesome at certain pressure point, and at times ticklish and not forgetting how painful it can be!
Well the "ordeal" turned out to be rather enjoyable, and it has been at least a month since my first attempt, and  I just came back from my second attempt!
Yay!