Monday, May 18, 2009

The month of May


Yoo hoo!
I decided on a random evening that i'll need a pair of heart shaped shades for no reasons, and here you go!
♥♥!
I'm rather pleased with it, even though it looks vaguely ridiculous to wear out publicly!
But i did wear it out for lunch with baby some weekends ago...
Well, when i stepped into the living room, baby flashed me an incredulous look, and asked skeptically if i'm wearing it out?"
I beamed at him and replied "Yeah! Let's go, i'm hungry!"
Hahah! Those ♥ shades had to see light at least once, dont they? :D

Many celebrations happened in the month of May, there's Valda's birthday that we celebrated - All the colleagues chipped in and purchased a dining voucher for The Line at Shangri-la for her.
There's also Ben's birthday....
A week later, it was Audrey's birthday, and so after contemplating for the longest time, 
I've decided on her present! 
As the bestie is currently still residing in Indo, I got to do the present selection all alone, and i must say that I'm rather pleased with my choice! 
(Since he brain stormed Audrey's present last year, so it's kind of fair that I do my share this year! )
So i got her a rose gold guess necklace! 
I thought the rose gold shade looks pretty unique, and most importantly, it's pretty!!!
I liked it so much that i bought myself the exact design in bracelet. 
Unfortunately, the rose gold look sick on my skin, and I chose the bracelet in silver instead. :(

I met Audrey at Canele for dinner, and we stuffed ourselves with loads of delicious food!
If you squint hard enough, you can see the necklace sitting on Audrey's pretty neck!
--
Days later, i attended Liang Tai's wedding on Mother's day!
It was a fun event as usual, with all the happy, wild colleagues, life really doesn't get too boring.

Baby came to get me after the dinner, and while waiting for him to buy stuff, i decided to fool around with mirror! 
Genny was gone a few days later! :'(
This was probably my last few shots in the car! Boo!
(But hello, shiny new car! I'll cam whore with u soon!)

and to end it off, a trigger happy series of us! 
We had a mini competition between us, to see who could undo those Mshaped IQ puzzle the fastest! Hahaha! Wanna guess who emerged as the winner?