Sunday, July 18, 2010

Curly hair!


After MONTHS of procrastination, I finally went to get my hair trimmed, and I am happy with the results.
Granted that long hair does not differ much from its before and after picture, it does make a big difference when one is waiting for her hair to dry naturally after a hair wash.

I was whining to my hairdresser that with long hair, I am pretty much a boring looker, and she reckon otherwise. Which prompted her to whip out her curling irons just to prove otherwise!

Not only did she curl my hair, she actually gave me a personal tutorial on how to do it ( I always resemble Medusa, after I am done playing hairdresser. )
*grumbles*
Yup, she made me look different, but the curls were alittle too ladylike for my liking.
what I realized was.......

I absolutely love the way my hair look the next day!
Those lady-like curls became a wavy mess, and it instantly looked more Daphne already!
Love the slight volume!
I somewhat miss having voluminous hair!
Heheh.



Good hair day lasted the entire Saturday last week, and it's back to normal limp hair after....
Personal attempts to recreate the look was totally lost in a mess!
Argh!

I am looking forward to the removal of my metal mouth in August.
Hello Pretty teeth, I missed you.
---
Went for an imprompt blading session today after a long, long, long hiatus, and it felt good.
Happy and awkward on wheels, I enjoyed the breeze caressing me as I glide on...
....and *thud* the fall.
Which made it more real.