Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hello India!


Heading off to India in a couple of hours.

I rarely hesitate at the chance traveling.

However, after the countless horror stories I've heard, about the water quality and standard of living and smelliness and blah..
Packing preparations became a big hassle.

Pretty sure this is the first time i am not packing any pretty stuff for a trip.
I packed mostly stuff that I "think" I would be alright disposing them/getting dirty in...(That proved to be a tough tough thing to do - coz of my obsessive habit of keeping my belongings in pristine conditions)

I've also probably never packed such an incredulous amount of wet wipes, make up remover in tissue form, body wipes, or even fret about instant food that can easily be eaten without the use of WATER.

Hahahhaa
Seriously!

After all the hulabalooo...
I am finally ready for the journey.


"Roughing it out" will do you some good" ~ mommy, Nov 2010.

So Hello India!
Humming In my head : Good Life - One Republic