Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gwen Stefani - Harajuku lovers Beats earphones.


Aaayyy Waaaaaaaant!
So cute!

*stares at the pair of Red Lady Gaga earphones currently using*
I still love you, but the Harajuku one is also love!

The way I look at it, my set of Lady Gaga Heartbeat matches my new red bling phone cover, +  Nano casing pretty well.
Let me illustrate to you what I mean.. :)



Lady Gaga with Phone...
I

Nano cover + Heartbeats + phone. Nice!

In my head, the Harajuku in the Chrome color looks awesome with everything as well. 
The cute Harajuku ones just cant stop popping up in my head.
Rwar!



Fancy this as well... but it doesnt match with everything else! 
why does it have to be in baby blue?
red bow with white/pink variant works as well what! :(


Need to digress..
Bought a new poofy pouch yesterday because it's soooooo cute.
Peeping into my bag now makes me happy.
Why?


Everything's matchy matchy and color coded.
White, Red, Silver and Bling!
Even the keys! But I refuse to run to the door to fetch the keys in for a photoshoot, so we'll just make do with the product pictures from Bowtique
Yay!

Nice right?

------


And now I have this "fancier" idea...
to wear my Harajuku doll Dress and have matchy earphones...
Cutest dolls I've met for a while.
Haha!

Couldn't resist and I wore them in Bangkok the very next day!  :p