Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm in loveeeeee!

I'm in love!!

Cheng, Claudia and myself headed down to Farmway after lunch at Sushi Tei on monday afternoon, to check out fluffy things, which started with the want of a dwarf hamster - which then evolved to Cheng salivating over the Netherlands Dwarfie bunnylet that claudia said resembled alot like these...rabbit mooncakes.



I'm serious!
See for yourself. Look alike. color too!
She was picture shy, so kept hiding away from the camera..


and one thing after another... I got reminded about my search for the perfect doggles.

I always wanted Schnauzer or a mini teacup poodle - coz they're like the rare few breeds that would not kill my nose.
They're apparently hypo allergen. :)

Why a Schnauzer or a Fox Terrier, would be because they look so wisely and cute. Something about their posture/stance that makes them look very smart and attentive.
And in recent years, my taste for a teacup poodle developed, because they look soooo adorable.

I met the sweetest poodle at the farm!
She's different from the rest of her troop - where her furry friends would bounce around barking for attention like crazy hyper active puppies... she merely pop-corned around alittle and responded to me with a waggy tail and attentive eyes.

Like I mentioned earlier,  I like it that she's not yappy noisy, unlike the rest of her friends, and when I squat and beckoned for her to run to me, she responded.
It was quite a "pikachu, I choose you" moment between the 2 of us.

Like she could read my mind / tuned to my frequency, I barely prompted her to flip over for belly rubs, and she did it like a mega pro.
Wehhhhh...

My super sweetie.
The price for such a precious little lump of fur?
$2,300.

When I asked about the price, the funny uncle grabbed her, flipped her over, blew at the fur surround her private parts, and declared that she cost $2,300. -_-"
Her male sibling... went through the same treatment, when I asked for a cheaper dog.
Blew at his privates, and declared the kukubird version was going for $2,200.
-_-""

Cheng helped me film this video..
and I can't stop watching and raving about her.
Her temperament is amazing. She's amazingly docile, and "manja".
When you stroke and pet her right, she'll close her eyes and have that "ooh, i'm in heaven expression"

Docile - check
Not yappy - check
Not bouncy - check
Good natured - check
Attentive - check
Clever - half check - until she's mine, and she's able to do tricks and listen to command, but intuitive so far about the roll over for belly rub part.
Female - Yay!
Cute - check
pint size - check check!

She seems like all that I'll ask for in a doggle,
only that she's very pricey can?
$2300 for a dog.
I need to think very very hard man.

Meanwhile, sharing the video of her...
Try and focus on her and ignore my goofy expressions and stupid hair. I wasn't expecting to be seen/videoed, and I'm very in love can?
Lol.
oh and I tried to imitate the uncle's blow the private part area, and declare a price part too.
Haha.

Enjoy!