Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas!
May all of you have peace, joy and happiness.

I spent the day before Christmas eve gift wrapping presents meant for the children's home.
Well I didn't sleep that night, because there was so much to be done.
I played with the brother's soldier set for the last time, before wrapping them up really nicely.
I hope the recipients of the presents would be happy this christmas.

Look here's my tree with all the pressies!
I themed the tree pink and purple this year! Pink for DA, and Purple for iisa.
I do love what I do!
Oh, and there's red lights and red butterflies fluttering on the top.


The wrapped up gifts ones were brand new.
While the ones placed behind in shopping bags, were the used toys meant for sharing generically.
There's also the bag of stuffed toys waiting to meet a new girl bestie.
I'll miss my toys for sure, but I do believe that for all the happiness that those toys brought me, it's time to bring the joy over to someone else.

Being able to share my happiness with another person, I sort of like how it works.

So while I was slave wrapping the night away, I kept imagining how each kid's face might look like, when they unwrapped my artwork.

Luckily, Mommy's nice enough to drive me to the home, and I had the help of X to help carry the stuff around, transporting them from home to car, car to home. 
Of course, without Claudia, this gift session would not have been possible.
I do feel very blessed indeed.

We adjorned for food after the deed was done, and I went home to catch up on my sleep.
#SoVeryTired

Woke up and headed out for our christmas dinner with the fam, and we went alittle nuts at Uniqlo after dinner. 
There wasn't any sale, but I needed the Heattech for next month's china trip, and the fam's Japan trip.

Here's the brother and Trixie photobombing!
Wore red dress, and felt like a little Santa elf during dinner.








uhhh, and of course the doggles needed the festivity as well right!
She's wearing her strawberry candy cane dress.
Gonna be darn useful for the coming Chinese New Year too!


Borrowed Winnie the Pooh's santa hat for bunny. 
It fits Bunny really well.
There's even a slit for bunny's ears to fit into.
How apt!


Shall end off this post with my glowing red tree.


May your days be merry and bright.
and may all your christmases be great! 
(changed the lyrics alittle, since there isn't any white christmas in SG)