Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy lunar new year

Dong dong dong Chiang
Dong dong dong Chiang!
Happy snake year to all.
It's been a crazy tiring new year for me thus far!
I haven't had much time to recuperate on my sleep!

Been eating so much, I'm beginning to lose faith in my ability to wear anything tight fitting or even my pants.
Urgh!



On other news, the house is 3/4 completed with a few more finishing touches to fret about after the festivity.

The brother has embarked on his manhood quest : to serve his national service later in the morning.

Lastly, the dog's been extremely intelligent and well behaved ( we've been bringing her out for house visits the past 3 days)
I think I'm going to have some repercussion behaviour as a result from too much visiting/outing, that she'll be upset if we were to leave her at home by herself, once the festivity ends.
Tsk!

I'll sort out the pictures once I summon enough determination to retrieve my mac from the cupboard.

Huat ah!