Sunday, April 14, 2013

Eco system





I want!!
I saw it in the toyshop earlier.
It's not so much about the price, but rather I'm determined to make my own eco tank.

I want to choose my own tank, little critters and plants in my eco system.

Just need a little help to figure out where to buy the little friends.

I'm blaming my daddy for all the funny little ideas he plonked to the sister and I when we were kids.    I'm also guessing that he played an important role in cultivating my imaginations and creativity.

Now, I just have to have one that's closer to what I visualised when he first told me about them.

Welcome to my world!
The one where I fulfill all the stuff that Mommy stopped Daddy from buying for us, when we were younger.

In the mommy's probable words 20 over years ago... 
You're gonna spend close to a thousand dollars on heibi (shrimps), sand and a few algae floating in the water?!!?
The kids aren't even going to take care of it and blahblahblahblah.

That usually means a no in my world. 
A similar conversation happened with the lionhead that whistles when it sees a banana, until I bought my own Guinea pig when I was 21.
Sigh. Those were the 2 damn thing that I wanted so much, and got declined just because I'm a kid.


Well now that things are cheaper by a few zeros, I want to take it up by a notch and (try) make my own eco system.
Tee heehee.