Friday, April 19, 2013

Girl on Fire - Alicia Keys

I'm not sure what's wrong, but Girl on fire has been spinning in my head for the longest time.

I'm not sure if its because of the dead hot weather, but I'm forever bursting out in beads of perspiration.

In fact, it's been so hot that my pillows have been stripping themselves off their cases while I'm asleep.
I'm guessing its because I fuss around too much in my sleep from the heat!

Anyway, I'm prolly turning into a fiery girl soon, from the looks of the weather, alright, and going back to the song..

It's been a long while since a song's been stuck in my head for this long, and i'm blaming X.
Everytime this song plays, he'll echo Fy-yer like a backup singer, in the exact pronunciation and then i'll hum along, and now this. -_-"

Guess i'll make it into my ringtone one of these days to replace the Helena Beat one that sounds so angsty but edgy.
Buahahaha..

I also like Alicia Key's midriff top and spanky tight pencil skirt.
I'll need to develop some curves and flat abs to carry that off.
Not sure which is tougher, growing the curves or getting the flat abs?




fy-yer fever