Thursday, May 09, 2013

Hello blogskin

It's been years since I've last changed a blogskin.
Not because I've been lazy, but rather, I've been pretty happy with my marshmellow gradient blogskin for the longest time.

Well, it's time for an upgrade!
It's something I've been contemplating for a long while, because I wanted something really tiny.

A Favicon.
(It's just the little icon on the top left corner of the address bar)
Well, for a favicon to exist, I'll either have to upgrade to the new blogger template (which I've been fighting off for months)

or I'll have to upload a favicon of my own and host it off somewhere (which turns out to be waaaay too troublesome).

Well, one of my dear friend just pointed out something important to me.
Why are some of my recent post missing.

Ahah!
2 clicks later, my suspicion was confirmed.
I'm decided.
Sentimental reasons is a terrible excuse to keep a pretty skin.

The marshmellow template is too old to withstand lengthy posts.
It's time to change and grow up!
So lalala, til the next skin upgrade then.
and favicon change!

*you'll have to clear your cache for my favicon to appear.