Friday, May 17, 2013

Weirdest dream ever!

It's funny how I'll never say no to helping animals in distress, in real life.
I've got this long track record of bringing home all sorts of animal friends home because they were injured, homeless, sad and etc.

I took a post dinner nap earlier, and I dreamt that I found an abandoned mongrel looking dog, actually the type that Save Our Street Dogs (SOSD) causes would take care of, but that in real life I'll not be able to keep them due to their size and fur issues.

Shortly after discovering the dog, I was in an unfamiliar lift and lift lobby bringing the dog for a walk, I chanced upon some baby tigers. 3 of them at the lift landing area!
They were abandoned in a little cage that seemed alot like the back of a lorry, and they were in distressed from being abandoned. No one came back for them.

I kept screaming at the newly picked up dog (who's got the same irritatingly curious personality that Trixie has) to leave the baby tigers alone.
The tigers were really frightened whenever the dog goes by to take a sniff, and they would give a deafening roar whenever that happens (which doesn't make sense, because baby tigers can't roar).


I was busy shuffling to and fro between the animals + I even had guest that night to attend to, in a place that was supposed to be my house.

Complicated much?
Anyway I woke up when everyone came home. First thing I said to the sister when I opened my eyes was, I picked up a dog and 3 baby tigers.

all she said, was wow.
No one's impressed. :(

I wouldn't say I woke up disoriented, but its truly a weird dream.
Tigers leh!

I'm not sure how my mom would react, if I brought a Tiger home as a pet.