Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Aloha at work!

Just received pictures of Sunday's event.
I rarely work (work) personally, so it's rather refreshing to receive pictures of myself working. 

I know, at my age, I'm still so easily amused. 

It was the official launch of Haus furnishing, and we were dressed according to the Hawaiian/ beach cabana theme of the opening. 

I'm not quite a floral person by nature, so this is definitely floral overload for me.
But I had a good time working (I always do, whenever the occasion strikes that requires my presence) 



It's a *%# huge bottle of champagne. I gave up after the 10th glass, as I kept spilling it onto everywhere but the glasses. 
The bottle was waay too heavy for me. 
We left the pouring to the guys. After all, muscles are meant to help out right? 
Hahah.

That's about all!