Monday, January 27, 2014

Botanical gardens adventure


With some hours in between to spare, Trixie and I embarked on our little adventure walk to the Botanicals gardens. 

Look at how eager she is about her special walks.

I've always thought about visiting the place with the dog, but have been quite a procrastinator.

Well, happy to announce that I can that off the list now!

Trixie taking her mandatory shot at the entrance,looking highly distracted. But I reckon that it looked pretty artistic that way as well!


I was pleasantly surprised that the gardens actually made effort with Chinese New Year decorations, and planted these organic looking horses all over!


She looks so tiny, standing next to the horses.


There was the swans floating around. 
Well, I'm officially announcing that my dog isn't interested in birds in general.
Tsk!



Taking a break from our long walk for some rest,water and people watching.


Not forgetting that I met an old friend while we were at the botanic gardens! 
So pleased to see her, and we took the chance to take pictures with the furbies

Alas, in the midst of taking pictures, Trixie was only keen to flirt, we've got pictorial evidence!
Haha.

Keeps licking her new friend.

It was a great outing, and a 2 hour break from my usual routine.


Going home!
I was so sure that the walk has tired her much.
Looking at how slow she's walking in comparison, I thought she was completely exhausted.

But she came home and played fetch with the brother. 
Whut is wrong with Trixie and where does she store all her energy to? 

To be fair, I wasn't exhausted by the walk either. 
Haha