Thursday, January 02, 2014

Little blessings

Little blessings in life involves waking up this afternoon to the doggles dashing into my room when my mommy opens my room door.
I love how Trixie is a little burst of joy to me, and of course I'm super lucky to know that she does everything to her best effort to please me. 

I woke up and placed this on her, and she'll stay there until I'm done with the pictures and "okay" her

She's getting quite pro at balancing stuff! 
Treats, ropes, anything that is balance-able can be done!
But nothing quite as professional as Scout the dog who can balance just about anything. 

I cracked up when I saw these pictures. 














Im not the sort who'll waste food, so it's quite unlikely that I'll balance cupcakes or pizza on Trixie. Plus the grease will rub off on her nose. 

The googly eyes, wig, foam head and spaghetti hair are my personal favourites! 

You can read about him here!
http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-dog-stuff-on-scouts-head-jen-gillen/