Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ways to create a better life


I saw this as I was flipping through wise words and empowerment stuff as usual. 

It's something that I've always enforced and grateful for. 

Somehow, being busy and drowned with a million things to do, we sometimes forget about pursuing a quality life. 
Therefore, as a reminder to myself, never to forget, never to shortchange myself.


Staying put in Singapore for more than a month has its advantages. 

For one, I start being my old self, and lived somewhat a routine. 
Trying to bring myself back to creating from old pieces or just plain creating. 
Well inertia has to pass for this to happen. 

It's something that I missed doing, because I was constantly creating on a monthly basis, and creativity on demand is extremely exhausting, compared to creativity on the flow/go. 

#metime is good. 
Allows me to reflect, grow, refocus and fly again.
The walks that I take alone. I truly missed that until I started again 

Oh and to schedule happy trips for starts is going to be my priority. 
Work trips have to take a back seat. 

And spending more time with friends. 
This has greatly been neglected for 2013. All those meet up gatherings that never surfaced has to surface in 2014.

Most importantly, acknowledging my desires, wishes and dreams. These have to surface in the shortest quickest time. 

Pitfalls are vital. Bouncing back is even more vital. 
Teamed together, it brings one to new heights scaled and new vision through it. 

Hurray!