Sunday, June 01, 2014

Giving thanks.


Tried sleeping early tonight, and I wasn't contented with the way my bed feels.

Ended up changing bedsheets, packed up my insane stack of freshly laundered clothes and sorted them back into the exploding wardrobe. As I sort out my warzoned room, I thought to myself, that it's true that everyone in this world have worries of their own to bear. 

And yet one of my biggest daily problem, would be space. 
Specifically, space to store my clothes, shoes, bags, belts, accessories, make up. 

Tonight I am grateful that my problems seem so small and insignificant, compared to what some people might have to experience in different parts of the world. 

I give thanks that I have been blessed with many things that I take for granted. 
For every time that I complain about something, there is someone who has a bigger worry than mine. 
That somewhere in this world, there are people who worry about their
health, hunger, poverty, or having a roof over their heads. 
While I grumble about the lack of space, mess piling up high, and dirt, insect bites and dust mites. 

Thank you to the big guy up there who's taking care of me. 

Thank you, that I've been blessed with loving parents who raised me up comfortably and have given me so much in this life. Though there are times when I am an ingrate, despite for all the love that has been showered upon me. 

Which reminded me of this picture that I saw sometime during my birthday week. 
I cried like mad when I saw this cartoon picture. 


It goes along the line of "never complain about the quality of stuff/life that your parents have provided for you, for it could be all that they could give to you".

I cried because, what I didn't understand when I was ignorant and younger, I understand it now.

Thank you for the friends who shower me with love and kindness, even though sometimes I'm too stubborn at that moment to listen to your advise and be a good girl.

Thank you my guardian angels ( I believe that we all have little angels hovering about us like body guards to take care and guard over us) for guiding me to the right path whenever I stray.. And never leaving me, whenever I'm in trouble :)

Without every blessings that I've received to date, I do believe life would have been much harder to live by. 

Therefore thank you for everything. 
I truly appreciate them.

#haveyougiventhanks yet?