Saturday, January 07, 2017

He who is dandruff free #ThingsmyBFsay

At the vet for Trixie's allergy problems

Vet: You can use this shampoo brand called "Cil Pro" for her....
BF: Silk pro? I use that too! :D
Me: *face palm*
No not silk pro la! Wah lau!
Vet: I will give you a prescribed shampoo for now, and if you want to remove the flakes in her skin, you can add in a few drops of "Head and shampoo"
Us: Head and shoulders, ok got it.
------

Supper time, Le boyfriend suggested that we would dine at Swee Choon, and later swing by Mustafa to get em, Head and shoulders.
I love how he's quick to respond with the shopping list all the time, because I cannot be bothered unless its urgently meant for me. 

In the land of everything (Mustafa), the shelf - yes the entire shelf was filled with Head and shoulders.


As we stood in awe wondering which "flavour" to get for Trixie, I asked aloud... should we get the sensitive scalp one or the lavender one for Trixie? I hate mint, so no mint...
and all these time, Le bf was like in serious studying mode telling me " no..dont want.."

I was puzzled and stared on wondering what's wrong with either sensitive scalp care or lavender?
It's gonna be a little weird if I were to get head and shoulders Extra Volume or Head and Shoulders for men right? 
*visualising a volumised fluffy Trixie running about like a poodle*
or worst!
those men range are for people who are in gender crisis...battling their masculinity and stuff...plus Trixie's a girl...*rolls eyes*

After what seem like an eternity of staring at the shelf of Head and Shoulders.... and he's still dissatisfied at the shelf full of Head and shoulders..
I finally asked him impatiently. 

What exactly are you looking for???

I mean, its just shampoo, and if he really wanted some sick scent I'm not exactly gonna fight with him about it, because its for the dog? I doubt Trixie really cares if she's gonna smell like roses, lavender, green apple or mint.

He replies..anti dandruff...
Me: ????? whut?

BF in a serious concerned voice says " anti dandruff, i'm looking for the anti dandruff ones for Trixie. They don't seem to have the dandruff ones though."

I clutched onto the side of the wall for support when I heard his reply.

Errrps... the entire head and shoulders range IS ANTI DANDRUFF! what are you talking about?
I wanted to cry because he's super serious about it :(

The Bf contemplated my words and says dead seriously "no leh, the different flavours are for different use, there has to be an "anti dandruff" range for the dandruff suffers."

I really wanted to rage that moment when he replied me with disbelief, because le gf is always right.
*ahem*

almost immediately he said
"oops I just saw the fine print on all the bottles" 

It printed anti-dandruff shampoo on ALL the bottles.

Now we're talking. :/

As I redirected him back to my initial suggestion of "sensitive scalp or lavender?"
He says laughingly : smooth and silky? Volumising?

I raised my eyebrow and we went home with sensitive scalp care eventually. 
As of this post, it has been 3 days and Trixie hasn't showered yet, because procrastination is real.
#thingsmyBFsay