Thursday, June 01, 2017

Strange Dreams

I guess I might be a little "over" lately.
Been getting strange dreams.


Dream1
I dreamt that I had to use a pair of scissors to chop off entirely, Just one side of my hair.
It was in a tangled mess and specifically I chopped off only the right side of my hair with those cheap stationary scissors.
Avant Garde trending soon Maybe?
If this is how trends might work, we should try 4D numbers soon k.


Dream2
I dreamt that all my colour pop lipsticks melted from the heat of the sun.
OMG!
Does this mean I'm too obsessed with my Colorpop much?

On a side note, reality speaking, the pink fuchsia ones (not withstanding to colour pop only) ALWAYS get into accidents more. #truestory
I'll open up and they'll flop

I guess my nightmare sparked from my recent "almost" lipstick accident.

Dream3
I stared at my toes and they were not my current toe colour.
In fact it was a hideous shade of blue that I absolutely hated, and it was all melting off; as if I have just dipped my foot or emerged from a pool of acetone.

I've been in love with my chrome powder nails, and everyone knows it.
But I highly doubt i'll be obsessed to a point where I'll be dreaming about them, especially my toes?
Unless it's my brains complaining that the toes haven't had as much attention as my fingers, considering that they're equally gorgeous.
OMG so much bimbo talk filling up in this space..


I have always been vain, therefore I highly doubt my recent dreams has anything to do with aesthetics or self confidence or whatever.

Most weirdly, I don't ever dream, or remember dreams.
This is what puzzles me more... why do I have weird dreams? Is it a sign? If so..what is it?
Hahahahha
Maybe I'll open a nail parlour, hair salon or makeup shop?
Then again, over working and giving yourself treats might have caused this.
Hmmmmm

#sleepdeprived