Thursday, January 06, 2005

a Blah day..

School reopens.
I'm relieved to be done with the pleasantries of meeting new faces.
Glad to blend in with my new classmates ( I think)
and hohoho, I'm not the only retainee around. (I'm sorry for my wicked thoughts)


The visiting Rmit lecturer is from Russia or french. Very boring and blur.  
She speaks vith a weird accent. Definitely not aussie.
Pronounces her "th" with an "S" instead. 

"Ssthings"
weird - shrugs
Does not know how to operate the power point 
skipping through slides and complaining that it doesn't always work properly, until Raymond pointed out to her that all she needa do, is to use the cursor arrow! 
*face palm*.
Yeah, and after that, her finger refuses to leave the arrows. It's as though as she's afraid that she'll not remember which button to press to move the slides. 
I wonder how she lectures in Melbourne.
Should learn to keep up with technology la, if not retire and go be a grandma.


I know it's mean and all, but personally, i always feel that it's vital that a lecturer is able to be impressive. 
If not, how would his students be able to trust and learn earnestly? 
Yes, no one's perfect, but the least one could try to maintain a front, and attempt to impress. So stuff like operating a computer, and using a powerpoint is bread and butter. 
It's basic knowledge lah, dey!


The new classmates seem to think that I club alot. 
I've since cut down on the clubbing activities. 
Take tonight for example, it's wed/thur morning, and i'm already home blogging.
If i were out clubbing, i wouldn't set foot in here til like what?! 
4 am in the morning?
Its just the impression I guess.


Sigh....I've been a good girl so far. 
Someone should acknowledge it

*ps i really did not go clubbing today. I went roller blading instead! hahah but im home early! See! See! no one believes! =(