Sunday, January 09, 2005

skinless

It's only been a week of school, and im already bored out of my skin.
It's like a been there, done that kind of feeling. 
Only that it's a different lecturer.
I am one those very bored kids who's turning out to be a delinquent.
I'm bored with lessons. I wanna go on to other subjects, but i can't. I'm like stuck with stuff that i kinda know, but not in deep details.



To force myself to love the subject, it is imposible.
To score well in it, it's unthinkable. I just want to get on with it, and move on.

It's like having to deal with the death of a loved one, not once, but twice.
You dread it, but you can't stop it from happening it again. 

Bah!



No one died. I've just started on some Danielle Steel book, and it has someone dying in it, therefore the dark mood.



I feel mentally unchallenged, and extremely restless.
Being in different classes with my friends, a naggy suspicious mommy, accusing me of not studying, or attending classes. 


I have such great supportive mom.


I'm hiding home, coz of my bad complexion now. 
It's textured like the surface of the moon. 
Bumpy and rough.


Should not have listened to the recommendations of SuAnn.
I'm going back to my Lancome moisturizer.
Expensive or not, I dont care!

Different skin types la.



i feel like skinning my face.. 
Please let my complexion to be as before! 
I promise I'll be diligent, and not attempt to be stingy ever!



Moisturiser is like the most vital thing for the skin! you can skim on anything but that!
and im absolutley remorseful for heeding stupid advises abt how good some cheap moisturiser can be! if it cost 3bucks, ur face is gonna look like 3 bucks! To hell with 3 bucks complexion! Haha!



Need to dress up. Heading out for dinner.
KThxBye!