Saturday, January 22, 2005

The new look!

I decided to get my blog a new skin! 
It's like so colorful and all, compared to the old one, though i guess the older skin would be perfect for the Chinese New Year! 


The previous skin was boring me, as i could only play with a few colors.... while, this funky, retro, and colorful skin is much more exciting!
But Da says that ya all would go blind reading with this new skin! hmmpf! i beg to differ! im adding colors into your life alright! It's me! * chuckles*


I had so much problem with the code for this skin, that i thought i'll go blind reading and figuring where the mistakes are. finally, everything went right, and i'm only left with the re- sizing and color scheme of my tag board. Whoo hoo! heehee

I actually blogged yesterday night, but apparently, it didn't come through, as blogspot site was down. I'll try to recall what i've supposedly written to my best. Argh! my mind's blank!

I woke up late for my driving lesson, and thankfully i had my angel to wake me up, and offered to send me over to BBDC. Driving is pretty alright yesterday, had a change in my instructor, so i was a little unused to his style of tutoring, but everything was more or less alright, and uneventful. I managed to get a ride home from Benjamin when i reached Clementi, as i was rushing home to change, to go roller blading with my nerd nerd and his friend Shing.

I passed Benjamin my OB lecture notes in return for the ride home. Leonard came to fetch me in Shing's tuscani! So i got to ride a Tuscani! It's cool and all, but i guess it's a little too crampy for my liking. I'lll still prefer big, huge luxurious cars, if not, the normal sedan would be good.
But if i were to be the one who's driving, coupe would be good! It's nice for the driver, but definitely not nice for the passengers, if u know what i mean..

We went over to ECP to blade the entire afternoon, and the weather was like hot and baking. I think i got cooked by the sun i think. We managed to blade from the Macdonald's carpark, to Fort road, then from there, all the way to the sailing club! It's like the furthest i ever went in East Coast Park on blades.

I Broke my slippers while i was out, and i managed to borrow a pair of Shing's sister's slippers. But her slippers are too big for me. For a while, i was walking around Marina Square funnily, tryin to keep the slippers in place. After some walking, i relented, and went to get a pair of slippers. Ooh, and i got a pair of slippers that cost $5, it kinda looked like the pair of Charles and Keith slippers that Su ann bought. (of course there's the price difference la) Naturally i was pleased to be walking around in a fitting pair of slippers, and a considerably presentable one for that price. *grinz*

went over to Marina Square for dinner with Leonard, Shing, and danny, then went home. When i reached home, Mandy messaged to ask if Leonard and i will be free to meet up with the rest, for Blading at ECP today! Haha... thought exhausted, we went ahead with blading today.

We went even further today, going over to as far as the Chalet that was meant for the NSF people apparently. It's quite a posh place for a chalet and it's somewhere near Tanah Merah! That's how far we bladed today. We had quite a few stops though. We stopped for lunch at the hawker center, at 7eleven for a drink after our very long trip from the chalet place, and followed by dinner at Turquoise, this bistro place that belonged to uncle G.K Soh's daughter. Everyone agreed that the ambience is good, and the food taste pretty ok, and it isn't expensive.

Blading over at East Coast Park is harzardous! It's swamped with families, there's the joggers, the bladers and the cyclist. They're everywhere, and there is like no proper ettiquettes observed amongst the users. I've managed to cursed a number of times at cyclist who hogged the road, riding at such slow speed that they're actually not moving in a straight line, but in a drunken manner..left..right..left.. right.

Hallo! it's not like it's their grandmama's road, and it's damn hazardous for us bladers loh! inconsiderate! Next came the little kid who did a U-turn without checking for blindspot! I'll simply excuse the toddler's crimes as ignorance.

Then there was the ultimate biatch! I was blading, and the path was already congested badly, this gang of little secondary school girls were like standing around, blocking the entire path. I was like one of the first few ones ahead of the rest, ( abt a group of 10 of us were blading together), and i was like " wha lau..must you stand in the center of the road"... Being fellow bladers, i thought it's nice if i warn them of the dangers of lurking around in the center of the road on a public holiday..i had the very intention of their safety, as well as my friends. After all, the collision of 15 people wouldn't be a funny joke. I sped on, only to hear from my friends that the biatch called me a bitch. Furious i was, i did not turned back, instead i turned and screamed: " You BIatch! "

Luckily for me, Leonard did some justice for me. He turned around and ask the little biatch " what did you say?" and she went quiet. I'll say that if i personally overheard what she called me, i'll have slapped her hard on the face. And knowing my temper and all, she'll probably not lived to see tomorrow.

To think that i warned that little good-for-nothing-slut that a herd of us are like coming, it's best not to stand around, lest they get hurt, and i got this! I think she ought drown in the nearby Koi pond!

Nevertheless, i'm pretty sure obnoxious girls like her will get her little punishment that she deserves one of these days.. and i'm still hoping she'll drown in the Koi pond. Too bad it ain't the piranha pond. I'll love it, and savour every moment of it. ( Warning never step on Daphne's tail as mentioned before. )

After dinner, we moved on to the Airport to fetch Joshua. He went to China, and had a good time! Seems like China isn't such a bad place from what everyone says. But i'm still not quite convinced about going there, due to several reasons, such as bad toilet conditions.


i fancy having my own bit of privacy when i pee, unlike the guys.... , and i always have this perception that most people from China are pretty rude. Not that im being discriminating, but most of those that i've met in Singapore are pretty obnoxious and rude. They speak loudly and have no manners etc. I would have to say that not all of them are like this, but the ones that i've seen and observed behaved that way. It's probably gotta do with the civilisation that they've lived in i supposed. Having no doors and all... boo!

i came home to find mommy and da watching the show "pretty woman". It's quite a good show, too bad, i missed the first part of it. Apparently there's this cheesy serial show going on called "The days of our lives". Like any sam pad girl, though i know it's cheesy, soppy love stories, im still pretty ingrigued by it.

Funny thing about me is, though i hardly watch the television, but once i switch it on, i'm glued to it, with the exception of lousy or trashy shows that isn't worth watching. I think End of days is still fine with me.

This is gonna be one busy week for me, having to meet up with Selene, to pass her a gift that i've gotten for her birthday, and to do a little catching up. She was supposed to meet me for zouk on wednesday, but somehow she couldn't make it, and i ended up asleep after dinner anyway. Then there is yet another short appointment over at Chinatown Telok Ayer, before having a BBQ dinner tomorrow, with Leonard's XBox friends.

There's Initiation day over at Sentosa for the Newly appointed Councilors, and it's gonna be a full day event. Hope it's gonna turn out fun, or it's gonna be a total waste of time.
Monday's spa day for Zoe and i. It's a long awaited appointment, as neither of us could find time to go out together until monday!

Funny, i've always wondered why i'm always busy, despite not doing anything! *hahaha* know you know why i call myself a busy bummerina! hiak hiak!


Yes i know i'm supposed to make full use of my time, so that i won't grow to regret when i get older.. But i'm hopelesss at making my life useful and meaningful, but i do know that i live my life to it's max, so that i would not regret.
Guess the quote of the day would be:
Live your life like you'll never live again tomorrow, so that you would not regret not living to the fullest.