Monday, March 14, 2005

13 months

Yay! I paid Sentosa a visit today! Boo and i went over to Tanjong Beach, and settled down on a patch of sand, somewhere near KM8..the happening beach bar. Yeah it's happening and all, but i don't quite fancy the snob crowd.

With just the two of us, celebrating our 13th month together. It's just so sweet of him, to suggest a picnic over at Sentosa. My guess, would be his attempt to make up for the loss of our 12th month celebration. After all, it's not everyday that a relationship survive for more than 12 months. In my case, it was never.

Elation wouldnt exactly befit my mood now, but im seriously glad that we have withstand most problems that i have encountered in my past, and i've never felt better.
Guess the mourning period has sure gotten the better of my moods, and im still counting down towards the days when i can start wearing pink and all that bright fancy colors again! Oh well, i've put away a new wardrobe full of bright freshly colored clothings. It's so dampening to me, that i have to stare at all that new spring attire, and not be able to wear them anytime soon, so i stored them away in shopping bags! ho ho ho!

Yeah back to Sentosa. We met Gary and his GF, while we were locating a nice spot to settle down on. Talking about small world we have here! hahaha

The past few days was like Eeeee! I actually went over to the IT fair, twice! I couldnt believe why people would flock to the Fair, and clog up the entire place. The organisers should have better brains, and broaden up the pathways la. It's such cramped quarters, i felt like some overpushed trodden on coolie man!

Went there with dear and his friend, Raffles on the first day of the fair to recky the gadgets displayed. Tempted i was to get a creative zen, i ended up not buying. Probably because, i have no immediate needs to get one, also, i wouldnt know what color to choose from!

Couldnt recall if it was Eric or Kangwei who asked me to buy them all, so that i could match the MP3 player to my outfits! but hey! i would, if i had too much Dough to spare, and have no better place to spend it! haha!

While dear and i were browsing/squishing our way through the fair, i spotted his EX Gf working there. Oops! Well he claimed not to have seen her, but when i looked at her, she sure look upset and angry.. i really wonder why, after all, it's already all been more than a year...

Not that im gloating over it, but Yeah, probably if it was me, i'll be alittle upset too. Wearing the yucky creative uniform, parading with some signboard, i would be more than a mite upset, if i was spotted by my ex and his Gf looking like this. Well well.. for Money, who cares?

Went back to the fair on Saturday with Zoe and the guys, and this time, i saw Audrey. She complained about the uniform that she has to dorn on, but i think she look pretty cute in it, and she said the money is good. So i didn't comment too much. Zoe ended up buying this Dell laptop that she fancied, the next day. It's this silver and white color tiny little thing. I kinda like it too. but for all that squeezing i had to do, it'd better be worth it. I was cursing and swearing like hell for the entire Saturday. I hate crowds, coz they caused you to walk really slowly.

Impatient lil o' me, i became quite abusive with my command of language, but you really couldn't blame me. I felt like screamin, and punching whoever who gets in my way...which means i probably would have to punch like a thousand people. Haha.. i ended my day with shopping! i bought this new cutsey striped mango tube, and im still waiting for 1st April to happen. No it wouldnt be a joke, but on that day itself, i really wouldnt know what to wear, being swarmped with all that shopping that i've done, to commemorate the day where i'll be out of mourning colors! Bleh..life is so difficult ain't it?

yeah..18days left to go.. i can't wait for the day to come, though it'll also mean that exams are like inching nearer too..Bleh! hate it... you can't savour good moments without having the yucky inevitable to come along too. That's life..Oh yes, there's the yucky accounts assignment that i've yet to touch, oh how i dread doing it!