Monday, March 28, 2005

A Holiday i want!

Yep, it's a holiday that i want, and a job that i need.
I figured out that if i want a holiday, i'll gotta work. Coz i'll need money to finance my trip to where it is.

Most probably somewhere cheap and near like Malaysia, or Bangkok, or Phuket. Seriously somewhere affordable. Im getting really bored staying in Singapore. Boo Boo Bored!

Today's peaceful and all, with me sleeping the entire day til about 5pm. I woke up and dressed for dinner with beanie and his folks. We had dinner over at the Fairways club. Some Japanese Restaurant that his family fancies. I do agree that the food there is pretty good, and it so happened that Buffets are served during weekends, so they decided to get the bufffets instead.

We ate alot, with the usual japanese dishes. Personally, i had 3 bowls of Chawanmushi, Califonian Maki, 1 stick of Teriyaki Chicken, lots of Tempura Prawns(3 servings!), 1 Tempura Mushroom, some eel, potato croquets ( beanie's dad fancied them, and ordered lots of them!), Can't quite remember what i had already, but eating with his folks is bad for the figure! im getting flabby and all now! Haha.. Beanie's dad likes to over order, so Beanie and i always end up being stuffed!

Dinner on Friday was scary too! We had dinner at Weslake, and they ordered enough for Africa's starving kid! We barely finished the very sumptous food. Luckily, Beanie's bro, Bernard, was around to help us finish. I swear i had difficulty walking after that!

After dinner today, Beanie and i went to meet Kevin and Mandy at McCafe Westcoast to chill out. Roy joined us later, and this other friend of theirs that i've never met before, this guy named George, and his GF. Chilled out for awhile, and we left ( most of them had to work tomorrow).

My saturday was miserable! I hung out at home on friday night with beanie til 6 plus in the morning, and we both went to bed at 7. I got woken up by a phone call from mommy, telling me to close the window, as it was raining, and a phone call from Ann, telling me that the clothes seriously doesn't match, and she needs me to be at Far East at 3pm, so we'll be able to start shopping for clothes. If u slept at 7 in the morinng, the last thing you needed was to be woken up in the early noon. I had to drag myself away from comfy bed, and dress up to get my exhausted ass over to Far East! Boo!

Brought a whole collections of potential outfits from home, and only one top was approved by Ann. So she decided that i should bring that mango top out for shopping, to get a nice bottom to complement it. But after walking for abit, Miss Ann here simply insisted on marching over to Takashimayato buy the dumb shoes. Guess she couldnt get the freaking shoes out of her mind, and it's exactly her idea of Fashion! I cursed that freaking blind designer that created them, ( u gotta refer to my previous entries to have a slight idea about blind designers). Yes the feathery shoe designer!! Gawd! it's stilettos too!

Ann made me walk in the stilettos instead of my preferred choice of flat slippers. We walked from Takashimaya, over to Scotts, to try on a skirt from Latte that we saw earlier. The skirt, i must admit, is pretty swishy and flirty kind of skirt. It's floral and sweet..something i don't exactly fancy, but i think it's alright ( just not my style , it's too sweetie pie!). So i was like whatever! The faster i settle the outfit, the faster i get myself out of throttling around in heels.
She paid for it, and insisted that i ditch my trusty brown corduroy pants, for the skirt. So that i wouldn't need to change in and out of it, while we hunt for a complementing top.The Latte skirt cost slightly over a hundred and fifty. (thank God i wasn't paying for it. ) We walked around like mad the entire day, trying to get things to match the damn skirt and shoes. So there i was, throttling around in the heels, the swishy dressy skirt, walking around town, hoping for a top to match.

Let's just say that my shopping escapade lasted from 3pm - 9pm. It's hard work walking in heels, and opposing violently to bad fashion sense everytime we wound up in a shop. I ended up having tiny blisters on both of my last toe! Pissed i am, i got to admit that she simply has bad taste. She not only has no concept of modern dressing, neither has she got any color coordination skills.

I was wearing my very own top, which is of a coral/flamingo color. And i seriously think that the top that i was wearing, matches pretty well with the skirt's color. As no other color would suit it any better than that in my very own opinion. (cept that the top might be alittle too funky for the very sweet skirt, so all we need to do, is to look for a tube or something that's of similar color to the top that im wearing now, and we'll be done!)

Instead, she insisted on attempting to match the skirt with colors like blue, black, green, red... and the skirt's a combination of yellow, pink, peach and a touch of coral color on it. God..someone help her with her colors! She wasted my time, and we wounded up buying a mango spagethetti top at nearly 8:30.

It seems fine, but i looked like im wearing a dress, rather than a 2 piece. I went home limping, and all, ate like a cow while i was at Newton with beanie. We ordered like a bowl of fish soup noodles, chicken wings, oyster omelette, carrot cake, some rojak thingie and i had cocnut juice!

Went for a walk around Marina(now that im walking with my comfy cushy slippers, im fit for a walkathon!) and went home. Just as i was stepping out of the lift, Zoe called. So i went to meet Zoe, and the others over at Essential Brew, Holland V. Chilled out for alittle while, complained about my very sad and pathetic shopping trip, and went home at 2am in the morning to sleep.

I received a call from Ann this afternoon, telling me that the top we bought from Mango ain't good enough. She decided that the coral top that i have, looks better! @#$%$#@. If that woman made up her mind earlier, i would have been spared a whole afternoon's worth of walking about!

I know im a woman, but at least im not a typical draggy kind, that simply can't decide over what she wants. It's such a hassle i tell you!! im like totally upset about it!

I've got much better things to do with my time, than to shop around aimlessly, with a woman who has bad taste! So what if the shopping trip's paid for? i don't give a damn! I swear my toenails hurt too !

Hells, guess what, i've got another appointment with her tomorrow. What bad Luck!
I swear i'll scream, if i'm made to shop again. Coz she said tomorrow's for Hair treatment with Sam, and Make up trial with her ( coz now that we changed outfit, she'll need to redo the make up that's she's planned for me. blah blah blah)

think im never so glad that Wednesday's approaching! I wonder if i'll have the energy to go mambo after that?
Seriously need some destressing here man! I need to find an outlet to chill, and vent some Anger.
Have transformed to be this really angry person recently! that's why i think a holiday would be good for the soul, take away some grumpiness in me, and revitalise my optimism level.

Guess i gotta sleep real soon, considering the fact that i gotta be up really early tomorrow.
Hate getting up early, hate doing accounts assignment. Bother!