Friday, March 25, 2005

passed!

Well, just recieved my Statistics Test results today... I managed to pass it with a Credit. Relieved i am, but im not exaclty thrilled. Was hoping for a D or somewhat. Oh yeah, you'll probabaly think that im really one of those that doesn't know CONTENTMENT.

Bah, considering the fact that im attempting the subject for the second time in my life, the grade is horrendous loh! i was expecting a Distinction for it, not just a mere Credit. It's a gross grade to get, coz i was aiming at something more than just Credit. Guess it doesn't really matter, coz eventually, even if i do get a distinction, it'll still be a pass that'll be reflected on my grades.

Fuck! why do i always have to settle for average or lousy scores, even when i tried really hard to study for it, yet others are always breezing through their studies and everything with fantastic scores?

Not that i've finally concluded that i suck at studying, (i know it perfectly well since the day i stepped into school and all..) But it just ain't fair that despite trying hard, it still isn't enough. Nothing is ever good enough seriously.

Argh! sick and tired of studying. Went for fitting and make up trial today. It turned out to be really exhausting. The clothes that Sam and Ann bought for me from Japan, turn out to be yucky. I have this serious distaste for jap fashion, coz they are absolutely horrendous, and i couldnt fit into the better looking pants, so i wound up walking around in the yucky beige capris.

Well, just my luck! Had the outrages attention seeking make up done already, then Ann decided that i'll need a pair of high heel to match the outfit. So she brought me out for shoe shopping (with the make up and bad clothes on, so she could get a pair of shoes to match the entire ensemble!) It was definitely an eye turner for most passerby who saw me, not that i have a problem with people checking me up and down to start with, for wearing weird stuff, but It's such an exhausting trip, that i totally gave up.

Shopping for something that you fancy, give you boundless energy! Yet shopping for something that you never fancied, is quite the opposite of energetic. I walked for hours, only stopping when it was 8plus at night! We hunted for accessories, the right pair of shoes, and the make up that she'll need for the competition day.

Worst bit was, after walking for what seem like many hours, we've yet to discover the right pair of shoes. Trust me, i was never more glad that i didn't purchase any of those that she sort of decided on. Shoes covered in Leopard print! Gawd! it's bloody Gawdy! pink furry shoes with pink feathers stuck onto it. How could anyone possibly even created it? The designer ought to be shot for such bad taste!

I don't know if people do actually buy it, but their taste must be really weird. Or they must be blind! Argh! i can't believe it. I'll have to wear those clothes, bad shoes and strut my way on the stage, it's seriously bad luck i supposed! Just hope that the make up is thick enough to disguise me. Then no one would recognise me! hahahah!

I ended up being very exhausted today, considering the fact that i had no food and water for the whole day until 9, im quite a shopper alright! There's part 2 on monday, with make up trial session 2, incase Ann forgets, and Sam wants to do hair treatment for me. Then there's shopping for shoes again. Argh! Bad bAd! To think that i was really happy with the arrangement and all earlier! Beaming about the new hair and all. Im seriously regreting it. Boo!

Feeling bad that i snapped at zoe earlier, when she called me at 9 plus. But you can't blame me for it, im starving, exhausted, and moody! my mouth didn't feel like moving, unless it was because of food. I just needed time off to recharge. Im sure you guys would have gone through the same shit as i did some way or another. Yeah. So i finished my very short conversation with Zoe and started on my dinner. Beef noodles never tasted so good.

Haha... Atfer the food, i had Yami Yoghurt that Beanie bought for me, and i felt alot better after dinner. Despite the fact that Christopher and Esther showed up mid dinner, i couldnt bring myself to talk, until after i was done with the yoghurt. That probably showed how tired and hungry i was. We went over to West Coast MacCafe after dinner at scotts, and talked lots of nonsense.

With pretty high probablity of going to roller blade tomorrow, im hoping that the weather would be good. I haven't been blading often, with Bean bean being busy and all. Staying home to attempt accounts questions sounds like i haven't got much of a life to lead. Yeah it's pretty much that way, with exams approaching! *groan* i wanna go on a holiday! Boo.

Lack of funding to go with beanie would be my main problem. Just counted, and there's like 8-10 pieces of new purchases, that's full of happy colored clothing sitting around, a whole box of nail polish waiting for me, colorful shoes sitting on the racks, pink and colorful bags on the shelves, and a big drawer full of colorful pajamas and undies and accessories! Told you im having a miserable time now. Black White Blue Grey Green! Bah. What a pathetic world im living in now.

1 more week. That's all i got to deal with. I wonder if the soul of a dead does really come back on the 49th day?

haha

oh yes im still upset with my grades. Ha ha!