Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Look!!

New Look! Nice Nice? It's not colorful, and yet it's very sugary sweet, but i figured out, Hell! It was like all stylo and funky with the Confuscious one, then it was all colorful and blinding with "pieces of me", so it should be pastel this time round!
Yes, Da says color scheme is nice and all, but there's something not quite right with this skin. Heck! it's just my third attmept at html stuff alright! ( creating excuses for myself)

I've been attempting the assignment questions for Accounts, and i realised that im quite hopeless with Accounts. Oh Gawd! i Hope im not gonna fail accounts all over again! boo!
Besides, i really really wanna pass and go on, just like any normal fella being alright!
But at least im attempting my questions much earlier than the previous ones!

Exams are like approaching really soon, but by the start of May, i'll be all done with exams! School is taking a really long time to publish the test results. Im really curious to know how i fared for the test, after all, if i fail, i'll have to work harder. If i do well, cool, it'll be an ego booster to my badly battered up one now. Ha ha.

Exams and test seems to be getting everyone down recently. As for me, i see it as a little route to get me out of my boredom. Might be busy for me soon, more challenges. I feel like a really fat Muah Chee at the moment.. no peanut coating, so im stuck in with the other lumps in the greasy pan. Ha ha.. I have a BBQ gathering to plan, a Garage Sale, and a soon to be business to start actioning on! Told you i'm a busy bummerina!

Oh did i ever mention that while mommy was away, there was this black moth that stayed with us from the day she left, til the day she gets back? If you're familiar with chinese superstition, then you might be thinking exactly the same as what im thinking of! Grandma!
ha ha... i first encoutered black moth, before i left for school on Tue afternoon. It was hovering around the entrance. The minute it saw me...it started fluttering around, then rested on the key holder at the door. As i moved to leave house, after selecting my footwear, it started to flutter into the living room. Yeah i was hopping around like a maniac, not because i was overjoyed that grandma came back, but i was petrified! im terrified of moths! hahah

So i flung and swung my arms around wildly, just like one would imagine how a mad woman look like, and left the house.
The next day, i saw black moth again. It was fluttering alittle, before settling down behind this black skirt and black blouse that mommy hung up over at the kitchen door knob on the night that she was packing her stuff. Surprisingly, i was pretty calm and composed this time.

When Leonard was at my house. i saw black moth fluttering around again. Casually, i asked him "Dear, what do moths eat?"When he replied me, he probably wouldnt have expected my reaction. But he said: " Clothes"

I walked over to the clothes on the door knob, picked them up, and black moth started flying all over me. This time, i wasn't so composed after all. Using the clothes, i started flinging them all around, breaking one hanger in the process. I left the skirt in mommy's room, with half a hanger, before leaving the house.

It was only yesterday night, that i absent mindedly mentioned about my reaction, after he told me what moths ate, that Leonard realised what i did. Ha ha. He said that he didn't expect me to actually bother shifting the clothes.

The next day, while he was over at my house again, fluttery black moth started to move all over the dining room. Being typically me, i asked Leonard to rid the moth of the house. Mothfee was hanging round pix!e's cage..so Dear turned to get a newspaper, preparing to attack mothfee. It was less than 1 min all in all, but when we turned around, Moth moth was no longer in sight! Its uncannily eerie i tell you. Leonard and i were kinda spooked out.

That's when i was pretty certain, black moth was actually Grandma hanging around to keep an eye on us, while mommy was away.

Mayb it's me being paranoid, but why would a moth appear suddenly? After all, im living on the 14th storey! i seriously doubt the moth's flying capabilities!

As i relate this story to mommy when she's back, she told me that black moth died near my brother's bag. Oops! i didn't kill her alirght!

It's driving for me later in the afternoon, and mambo at night. Thursday's a long long day!
I was supposed to take part in the game, City Quest, organised by the Council, but i had to withdraw due to a clash in schedule, and Zoe's alittle mad at me, even though she didn't say so. Sigh... i'm left with no choice girl. No choice... but Haagen Daz taste really good, when it's free though! hahah.

Had to withdraw coz i'm due at Far East at 2 this thursday for fitting, and a trial make up session. So weird, but it's a pior commitment that i've made, though no cash is involved in it. But it sure is a fun experience for me. =)

Oh well, my tum tum's rumbing. I guess i'm off to hunt for food.
Enjoy the new colors of my blog! It looks so yumy!

*slurp Slurp*