Sunday, April 10, 2005

Oooh wish list!

Think im truly turning mad! I'm absolutely in love with a hundred and one things! There's so many things to buy, and so little money to spare! Boo!
I went shopping with mommy earlier today, and i saw this Green little crochet bag over at the island shop! It has this butterfly link thing on it, and it so would match with the new green peasant skirt that i've just bought from ZARA! Problem is, it's kinda expensive, for alittle bag, and the only reason why im mad about the bag, is probably because of my current green fetish craze! Yeah, coz i caught myself oogling at this green suede/gemstone sandal from Island shop too! urgh! im so disgusted at myself!

I went online, and discovered this really pretty pair of earrings from ASOS! it's got the gemstones/semi precious stones with feather! Boy! im mad bout Feathers and green this season. Im actually eyeing at some peacock feather earrings, but the only problem, is that i have no freaking idea, about where i'll be able to get peacock feathered earrings. (OTher than to pluck the damn thing from mr Peacock, i see no retail stores carrying them!)

Yeah back to the Asos Earrings, im most probably gonna get them! hahah. Look, Daphne's gonna be quite broke soon, with the bag, the slippers and the earrings, it's gonna cost me about a hundred and fifty! Not counting the peacock feathers yet, coz since it's like non existant, it doesn't have a price yet. Yeah those mentioned, and a million other not so "in demand" stuff in my list. Hell... even if i had a million dollars, it wouldnt be enough to last me for a life time. Boo!

Im looking for a SUGAR DADDY! Interested parties, please apply! Yeah. But u'll only end up with a kiss on the cheek! Bah. i wouldnt mind them as advanced birthday prezzies and all ya know! HAhahah! *hint hint*Yeah desperate i am....

i know, i'll most probably get it like soon.....
Hate it! Hate how i can't control my spending! So much for having self discipline! Urgh!

Yep Yep Yep... im off to bed to dream about all the nice stuff that i've laid my eyes on..... and maybe, in my dreams, a fairy god mother/sugar daddy would appear, and it definitely would be sweet dreams! Yay!

Alright, if only such persistence was used for my exams, i'll bet that i'll be scoring like any ace student! Whoo pee! Yeah.... in the dreams, baby!