Monday, April 25, 2005

crap!

woah, i haven't been blogging for a really long time.
But it's not like anyone would be in much of a mood to be reading, with exams coming up and all... But i guess with the exception of Eric. Who requested for reading materials! hahahaha
For those who are concern, i AM studying alright...so quit bugging me to study hard! hahhaha

The entire week turned out to be alittle shitty for me, with my little glittery benq down with the virus, it got me really upset.
I spent the entire night, attempting emergency rescue on the poor thing. My little baby got infected with various trojan of all sorts! Damn! so i spent the entire friday/saturday fixing and salvaging.. I got so pissed, that i couldn't sleep.
There was no one awake at that hour to complain to, so naturally, i messaged beanie, to tell him of the infection, telling him to call me, when he's up. then exhaustion got the better of me, at 10.30am......
I jumped at the phone the minute i woke up, to ask beanie for help! He said he'll help me, so
I dressed up and packed up my glitzii, while waiting for him to pick me up, then we went over to his place to fix up my glitzii.

i Was really high and drowsy from the lack of sleep.... Making my way from the carpark to his house, was really dangerous. Managed to walk into objects and bump into pillars and sorts. Argh!
While beanie helped me to fix Glitzii up, i fell into a deep sleep.
I woke up only to know that Glitzii's half done, but somehow, i feel that though the virus's out of glitzii, she'll never quite be the same again.
But still, im glad that's everything's turning out fine again. It hurts to see your trusty machine being infected and all, like when my old Acer got infected. Luckily,it was old, and dad's system administrator could help me get rid of it in no time. So That wasn't much of a problem. But my Glitzii is different! there's no system admin person to help me with it anymore, coz Daddy left the job.. and Glitzii is brand new, and all... Ooh! it hurts!

Oh well, i really can't wait for friday to be here! It'll be the last days of exams, and i'll really get to enjoy myself, without having to worry about studying, or people nagging at me to study. Yeah i know the consequences of not doing well this time... Yep i do! I wanna party, i wanna sleep, i wanna be a true blue bummerina again! And my poor baby would be able to have proper sleep again.

My sweetie spent the past few weeks accompanying me while im studying.He's my pillar of support, encouraging me when i got frustrated, cheers me up when im down, nagged at me when im lazy. He'll do his stuff, while im studying. But most of the time, he'll fall asleep while im studying. I feel bad imposing on him, after all, it's my exam, not his.

Yup, and im guilty, coz he's down with flu. Argh... it must have been the late nights, and lack of good sleep that caused the flu. Oh man...
But im glad that my exams would be over, in time for his birthday!!!

My poor beanie didn't get to celebrate his birthday properly, coz it coincides with his exams last year. It must have been shitty.
But i remember during his birthday last year, i had this huge scare! I bought him his present really early last year, and it was a bottle of Ralph Blue.
Had it all wrapped up and etc... only to get a phone call from him on the morning of his birthday itself, informing me happily that his mom just presented him with his birthday present! guess what....
It's the same exact thing! A Ralph Blue perfume!
Oh Gawd!
The startling news woke me up, and i dressed up really quickly, rushed out over to CK tang, to exchange the perfume for a cash voucher.
Walking round and round in Tangs, i have absolutley no idea what's there for me to get for him, within such short notice, and within the confinement of just purely Tangs.
Then i saw the watch!
It took me quite awhile to decide on the right watch, and i finally decided on the right watch! This black DKNY watch, with black leather straps and all. Heee...

With this, i conclude that for birthdays, especially birthday surprises, it's usually the planner that's surprised more than anyone else!
So if you're bored with life, go plan some surprises for someone. It'll be plain good fun. The anticipation, the suspense, you'll just go high and intoxicated from all of it! Whoo pee!

Speaking of which, i need suggestions for a birthday pressie for my boo here...
Help..anybody?