Thursday, May 12, 2005

Friday the Thirteen!

I am so BoooooorrrrED! Thursday, has always been a day for me to recover from the previous night's activities. Catching up with sleep, and to soothe my aching muscles from all the dancing... I managed to sleep til 6 in the evening today..which is nothing, considering the fact that i went to bed at 6 in the morning today...

Woke up and moped around til Da was back with my dinner. I managed to redecorate my nails, and i've made my nails look like it's pajamas inspired, or something really sick. It's white and green, with baby blue polka dots! hahah... Yeah looks weird, but i kinda like it.
I even had time to do mommy's nail in this tropical coral pink, and to top it up with brown flowers. I think they look kinda pretty, and im thinking of doing mine in that shade, the next time i'm down to redo the nails. But til then, i might change my mind... lalalaa..

It's been more than a month and a half, since i last attended Mambo, because of my exams, and i skipped mambo last wednesday, as the queue was horrendously long. It didn't make any sense to hang around and try my luck entering, coz you'll be rewarded by tons of people, who's sole aim of the night is to make you feel miserable. Squishing you like a little sardine.
It's totally pointless, so i chose to go for supper instead.

Oh well, Zouk yesterday, was alright as usual. I was wearing my infamous white mango tube again, the one with a knot in the middle, that emphasises alot on my erm... bosom. Naturally, i became rather conscious of my bosom, despite the fact that the fitting's snug, comfy and all, i was rather worried that the tube would fall, or be misplaced, if someone actually shoved me aside or something.... Silly, but its precaution ma! Hahahha oh, it's that infamous tube, coz it was the one that Big Bangle had.(Refer to previous entries, if you're clueless..)

So basically, it didn't make sense for me to hang around at Phuture for long with the rest, as the place was freaking crowded. It's silly to be hanging around there, coz it's impossible to dance there, despite the relatively cool music. You're generally doing alot of body rubbing with sweaty and gross people, or shoved aside, to make way for people who're trying to get in or out of phuture. i've Never quite fancied being shoved, rubbed, and worst, not having any space to dance.
Not being able to dance is the worst form of punishment for me!
After all, the purpose of my going to clubbing, would solely be to dance, and not to stand around and look pretty like some vase or potted plant.

Making my way back to Zouk, i squeezed my way to the center platform, only to discover that my usual spot was already taken up by some random guy, but Guoyuan graciously gave up his little space for me. That, i'll always remember, and i danced the whole night away!!

The night ended with a really heavy rain, with the wind blowing really hard, and i had a hard time walking out of zouk.

As Beanie was waiting for me over at the hotel ( Phone went totally flat, and i 'm glad i had the foresight to prearrange something with beanie, before i lost all forms of communications with him), i braved the really heavy rain, and walked over to the hotel. Such short distance, and managed to look wet like some drowned cat without trying too hard!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just came back from supper, as beanie surprised me by appearing at my place at midnight, to bring me out for supper. It's our 15th month anniversary today, and it's also Friday the 13th! *beaming with joy*

*Do you know.....
That today's the only friday the thirteen for the entire year of 2005?
That there's 2 friday the 13th last year.
The next friday the 13th would be in january 2006!

Haha, it seems like im obsessed with friday the 13th!

I've gotta try and get up early tomorrow, to meet Zoe for lunch, as the Student Council is going to hold their Bi-annual general meeting tomorrow. Guess i'll have to make an effort to be there, as i didn't make it for the previous meeting last semester. So there should be no excuse to miss out on tomorrow, unless i couldn't get up in time for it? Hahahha.

Im feeling sleepy after the super, but im quite sure that i wouldn't be able to zonk out at this time, as much as i'll liked to. ARgh! what am i gonna do? Tired, but suffering from a mild version of insomia. Boo Hoo!
I've been playing lots of Freecell to bore myself to sleep, but it seems like a bad idea, as i've been rather determined to keep my Freecell statistic to at least 60% and above. The obsession isn't helping. Hahaha....


Yup it's back to my game of free cell. Later people!