Friday, May 27, 2005

hey! i'm still alive!

It's been more than a week, and im still sick! Can you even believe it?
From the headaches and fever, it's now down to the flu, sore throat, and cough. Boo...
I've coughed enough til im on the verge of sounding like a trannie (transversite)
Im not thrilled at the possibilities of being down with yet another throat infection.... it's horrible, having to croak. Making talking and idle chatters impossible...with everyone feeling uncomfortable listening to my croakings, and me forcing all that voice out. Urgh!

So much for Beanie and Da suspecting me of getting dengue! (with the initial fever, and me feeling hot and cold, they jokingly cautioned me about dengue!) Yeah, doubt im suffering from Dengue, or i'll probably have died already. I'm sick of being sick! hahah

Catching Star Wars episode 3-the revenge of the sith, wasn't as exctiing as i've anticipated, having to watch the first half an hour of the show countless times, while i was auditing for the film left me with this "know it all syndrome" through out the entire show.

Despite only having caught snippets of the show here and there... i was disappointed that Hayden Christensen gotta look shitty in that Darth Vader outfit. It's so unnatural! With all that control buttons right smack in the middle of his front chest, i wonder how could anyone resist the urge to poke him in the chest, (you know, colorful, lighted control buttons can be quite tempting) and see what happens to him?

My favourite character would probably be Art2D2. He's so cute in the first bit of the show... being unable to talk, makes him all the more cuter. So much for comical bits in the later part of the show.. he's like non existance!

Padme's hairdo in the show is bad!Being too elarborate is something, being too heavy and chunky is another. Wonder how she's able to "lift her head high" with all that weight from the fluff, and being pregnant, when she's not supposed to. Urgh!

But i like the name Leia! It sounds so pretty!
Yeah, enough of Star Wars! Guess they've got enough publicity!
6 of june is approaching, the thought of it left me jittery! I don't really want to know my grades for the exams. With the probability of failing, left me feeling even "sicker" than i currently am now. Despite everyone's assurance to me about how i'll most probably pass, if i really did study, im really not too sure about it.

Knowing that the papers that i sat for were really shitty, sure ain't comforting to me. Nah no comfort to me at all man!

Urgh! i really really do wanna pass!

I had to wake up early for Council meeting yesterday morning, to discuss the coming Orientation with Elaine. It went off pretty well, with us getting pretty good amount for our budgets and all, and the best news of the day was probably to know that Editorial would no longer need to fret about getting advertisers anymore! It's like such a relieve to know that money is no longer a huge issue, in order to publish RUmag in time!

Yeah! Yeah! im so excited! With the Mag being in the good hands of Jane and Bernard, with the upcoming school Bash, and the orientation! Im whopping around in excitement, even though i foresee lots of responsibilites, man power, ideas, and time involved in all this activities.
It'd better turn out good.

*cough cough*

Being sick left me drowsy, sleepy, lazy, lethargic, and grumpy.
I wanna go rollerblading soon, coz im feeling fat and flabby. I feel so conscious wearing tight fitting clothes recently. All that noticeable fats is making me depressed. Gotta start shopping for clothes that hides flabs.... like that baby blue velveteen smocking tube tunic that i've spotted at Far East just yesterday, while i was out "windowshopping" with Zoe and Eric.

It's kinda costly, if you ask me, and Eric kept asking what's with the current smocking trend! Nonetheless, all that shopping seems to agree with me, coz i left town beaming like a little child that's being rewarded with a huge serving of icecream, topped with lots or rainbow sprinkles.
Only regret would be not buying that cute little velveteen tunic.

I went over to beanie's, met him at clementi central for dinner part 2 (which explains for all the pounds that im gaining), had fried carrot cake.
I was quite determine to break beanie's palm top high score for bejewel, when i reached his house. So when he came into his room with a glass of water, a stick of haagen daz ice cream, while he was taking a break from battling in dynasty warrior on the PS2 with Bernard, i wasn't really paying much attention to what he was saying.

I remember him saying"remember to drink water, and must eat this ar!" before he left the room to resume battling in the game. Being too absorbed with my own little game, i absentmindedly said ok, and consumed my very yummy icecream.

When i was done with the game, i drank my glass of water to drink, like any good girl, and i saw a tray tiny white pills next to my cup. Hmmm i do recall beanie telling me to eat something. Yup, medicine for my flu. So i ate it too. Im such a good girl! I didn't defy orders today! -)

I continued my attempts to make it to the high score, til the palm went low on battery.
I switched on the Telly, to prevent myself from boredom, and found myself slipping into a state of drowsiness, i struggled to keep my eyes opened for the Final match between Liverpool, and AC Milan. I finally lost the struggle, and dozed off just when AC Milan scored their first goal.

I gain consciousness when they scored their second goal, and drifted off again.....
I drifted in and out, throughout the entire game, only to wake up slightly after the match ended, to see a silly bum bum hopping and smirking with joy ( that Liverpool had won the match).

On my way home, i was in this stoned state of mind, i recalled telling beanie, how flu medication always had bad side effects on me. It always left me stoned, and uncontrolled ( i'll have a hard time getting up) etc...
Oh well, it then occurred to me that, the medicine that i had earlier could be the cause of my drifting in and out of sleep, that would too explain for my very stoned state of mind at the moment. so i casually mentioned/complain about how the medication he gave me left me stoned, just like how i've predicted earlier. He was rather surprised to hear that i'm stoned from medication.

Turnd out that the medicine was there from the time he was sick. It wasn't meant for me, i took the drug coz i assumed he left it there for me...while being so engrossed with my game.
Ooh! I've spiked myself?!?

Uh huh.. luckily, that medication was supposed to be for either flu, cough, or sorethroat..which kinda fit my ailments now...

YEah so much for being a good girl... ended up drugging myself! Im such a dumbo at times!

I ended up playing Dynasty with Beanie on the Xbox before ending up home. Yeah, seems like someone's crazy about Dynasty warrior huh? With Beanie and Bernard both not sleeping, spending most of their free time polishing their dynasty warriors on both the PS2 and the Xbox! talking about fanaticS! haha, but i do have to agree that it's a pretty fun game.
Cool, guess it's time to sleep, coz the sun's up!

*cough cough*