Friday, September 30, 2005

It's over

Well.. im relieved that the Triumph competition is finally over.
It's been a hectic 2 days for me.
There's Cristofori's marketing projectdue on monday, and there's the Triumph competion that's due today.
Unluckily, the beloved laptop has to act up on me at important times such as this, and i spent my entire wednesday night getting the boo to fix my com. Lucikily, everything's up and about, but when im done with the Cristofori project, i'll proabably have to send Benq in for a body check up. There's simply too much conflicts and file corruptions despite it's fancy new covering.

Due to the delay, i spent the whole of yesterday night, rushing for Triumph's visuals. 2 day's worth of work, rushed into one night is simply madness.
I went to bed at 7am today, overslept and woke up at 1 to complete the remaining visuals that i supposed to do, though i know that i could have done better!

Im glad everything is done & submitted in time, it's such a relieve for me!
One burden down!

Well well... Cristofori's next! I cant wait to drop the Cristofori burden on monday, and i just realised that i've missed my Ice-cream Buffet in school!!! Argh!
There's still so much to be done for marketing project, and there's still so much uncertainties, i seriously hope that my team will buck up and start doing their stuff seriously now.
Every meet up, there's bound to be changes to the strategies. So so much for unity and team work. Falling apart sounds more like it.
thinking about is is sheer exhaustion.... im gonna collasp soon!
there's zit outbreaks and dark eye rings to combat..... from the stress and the lack of sleep i'll suppose, and it's gonna cost me a bomb to undo the physical damage that projects have inflicted on me.

There's exams coming soon too. OMG i got to start studying really soon. Especially for ECONS and Managment Accounting.

To think that i'm still thinking of taking part in another competition....
I think i must be mad!