Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Pepper Lunch!

Pepper Lunch! Yummy. It's a rather interesting way of dining... it's like a fast food sort of tepanyaki. It's being served in a hot plate, with barelycooked/raw beef slices, and a scoop of rice. You're supposed to mix it well, so that the butter, rice and meat will taste yummy.

To make it taste yummier, you're supposed to add condiments of your choice. It's either honey brown sauce, or garlic black sauce. I preferred the honey bown sauce, coz it's sweeter.

Yep. Place a scoop of rice in your mouth, and go Mmmmmmmm. It's delicious!
But a tad too salty for my liking. Might be my generous amount of honey brown sauce, might be the generous butter that's mixed into my rice..but i can't quite tell.

Truthfully, i felt like a retard, when the sizzling plate of yummy lunch appeared before me.
I didn't know that i'll have to stir my beef to ensure that it's properly cooked, and neither do i know that there's butter hidden in my rice. Yup yup.

Went walking around town with the boo for awhile, before i went home, and collasped onto my comfy bed, and while the boo reports for work.

The folks had no idea that i was home, fast asleep. Which also meant that i wasn't included in dinner plans. Poor daphy.. no dinner.
I had to rummage through the fridge..emerging with a box of apple strudel.
Making do with the apple strudel... it's disappointing to know that the apple kinda taste like wine.

Boo! there goes apple strudel. I tried picking on whatever pastries that hasn't been infected with the "ripening" process... and ate the custard cream at the side.

Oh joy! what yummy dinner.
I ended up with instant noodle...the quick and sure to taste good solution. Haha.

. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

Today was a pain in the ass day.
Literally pain pain to my ass. It's been such a long time, since i last sat for an hour, travelling from west to east. I had a good time sleeping in the very stuffy no. 7 bus. Boy it's gross. The smell of sweaty people, the market smell that people bring along with them, when they board the bus, together with their dead dripping chicken and fish and pork and beef and vege. Yucks!

Sitting in the train, heading to school is yet another gut retching experience. The smell! The Body Ordour! Urgh. Not that im being racist..but somehow, indians tend to have this horrible smell of either curdled milk, or sweet incense smell lingering around whereever they go.
Nauseousness crept up rather quickly, and i've never been so glad to see Clementi station. Someone please remind me about my experience, the next time i intend to go on a long ride in the train.

Til now, i'm still feeling the aches of sitting down for too long. My poor backside.. Bleh.

Going to Cristofori's headquarters at Bedok had been quite an enriching experience for me.
I learnt alot about pianos, and to be reminded about how pretty baby grand can be. Fancy getting one for myself, though mommy will flip, if i really do get one. No Space! She'll probably tell me to get one for myself, when i have enough money, to get my own home. Haha.

I had yet another long chat with Zoe, and somehow, i feel much better talking to her. Somehow, talking about it, just seem to shrink the problems .
Weird, isn't it?

I do hope that my marketing project is gonna be alright, coz i really wanna get it over and done with. I've got enough of Cristofori, and it's getting alittle on my nerve. Having to juggle and bear with all the weird nonsense.

Triumph competition seems to be getting nowhere either, and it's beginning to get on my nerves. There's Econs test coming up this thursday, and im not ready for it yet. Not much of a choice, as to whether i like it or not. I'll eventually gotta face it. It doesnt help to know that everyone is studying and preparing for it. Yes! Kenny and Robin, and the rest.... You're making me feel real panicky! Bleh!

I guess i'll go grab dinner, and start on Econs soon, so that i'll be able to stroll through Bugis in peace, in the afternoon.

Tata..

Oh there's this indian man that's been constantly calling me back, to reply to a miss call. This is weirder. I don't recall making any out going calls to anyone in particular today. Wonder if Starhub screwed up?